You Owe Me

Lucy POV

"Even though everyone's a vampire, they're all so nice!" I was talking to my family at the dinning table. Its been a long time since I saw my parents. It was midnight and I was getting ready for our mall trip. I packed my wallet, water, and a flashlight. I left the house and began walking towards the meet up place that we had all agreed on. I turned on the flashlight and held it in front of me. I was a bit scared. Who knows how many vampires are out tonight. I was about to turn until someone came up behind and grabbed my shoulder. "Hey little missy" a vampire was right behind me. "Let me go now!" I screamed. I tried to run away but he was holding me too strong. "Lets go somewhere special together" he kept on repeating but I declined. "Maybe if you weren't so annoying I would" I mumbled to myself. "Oi YOU BITCH" he came up to my neck until.....

Sting POV

I was looking for some tasty humans until I heard someone scream. "Sounds fun" I grinned and ran to the place where the voice was coming from. "Hey she looks familia-" I knew that it was that blonde chick. A vampire was about to bite her until I kicked the living life out of him. "Hey I was gonna eat her you assh-" I kicked him again. 'Tch annoying." I mumbled. "T-thank you" she mumbled quietly. "Hmm what was that blondie?" I said amused. "T-THANK YOU!" she shouted. "Heh just messing with ya" I looked over and her face was blushing so hard. "A-anyways, thank you but I've got to leave now." "Oi blondie." " My name's not blondie it's LUCY. L-U-C-Y." she screamed. 'Damn she's cute when she's angry' I thought in my head. "So Lucy. keep in mind that you owe me." And with that I left the scene leaving a cute little rabbit all alone.

Lucy POV

While walking up to the meeting point I kept on replaying what happened. I would've been in danger if Sting was there. I blushed at the thought. "Hey Lucy over here!" Gray and Levy called. I quickly ran up to them and apologized for being so late.

We were walking to the Midnight Mall (secret mall just for vampires.) and I was blanking out a lot. Levy noticed and asked. " Nothing really it's just something someone said." "Oooooo is that someone a guy?!?" mirajane asked. I instantly blushed at the thought and Mira caught me."Hehe I knew it!" Mira excitedly shouted. "Mira... please stop" I said defeated. I looked over to Gray and he was... Blushing!?

At the Mall

I was so excited. Levy was jumping all over the place with me and I almost tripped a few times. We spent at least an hour per store. After coming back from about 4 stores, we stopped for lunch. I excused myself to go to the washroom and I heard a familiar voice. "Oi blonde!" I froze up and slowly turned around to see the "great" and "mighty" Sting Eucliffe. "What are you doing here"I yelled. " Are you stalking me?" At that very moment, the might Sting Eucliffe froze up and looked away. I could see his blushing face and when he turned his face back at me, I slapped him. "Pervert" I said. "OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR." "WHO STALKS A PERSON AFTER KNOWING THEM FOR 3 DAYS?!?" "Oh..." he remained silent. "Anyways, lets go!" Sting gently grabbed my hand and began to run. "Sting what are you doing?!?" I yelled. " You owe me remember" he smiled. "He looks so cute when he's smiling like that. What are you saying Lucy!?!" I thought in my head. I quickly texted Levy and told her that I wouldn't be back for a very long time.

Sting POV

I grabbed Lucy's hand and started to run. I couldn't wait to show her the surprise I found out.

Lucy POV

I followed Sting with no choice and after 3 minutes of running, he stopped. He went behind me and covered my eyes with my hand. I was shocked but dealt with it. When he started to walk a little I walked and when he stopped again, he removed his hands from my eyes and I was instantly surprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder where Lucy is ;)

I'll try to update as much as possible and I thank everyone who's reading my first book.

-Melissa