Chapter 2

Previously

I was tapped on the shoulder to see...

~.~.~.~.~

I turned around to see Cameron and he was holding two Arizonas.

I smiled at the memories we had over the summer.

*Flash Back*

"Stop it" I laughed at Cameron as he spilt some Arizona on me. I didn't care but I was trying to clean up my jeans.

The next thing I knew is that I was falling down my roof that was 4 STORYS! Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I looked into his dark brown eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him. I laughed and laughed on that now but I missed those days but they had Magcon meetings and discussing so i didn't get to see him.

*End Of Flash Back*

I grabbed the tea from him and smiled. "Just like old days" I said while grabbing Mahogany's arm. "Its an early Christmas present" Cam yelled trying to get my attention.

'Was it already almost Christmas' I thought to my self.

Mahogany turned to me and said, "I have to go do some late Christmas shopping" I waved goodbye. I forgot I had picked out everyones gifts already so I didn't have to do any shopping. I walked towards the boys getting ready to leave.

(Btw this was Kaylns POV and if you guys want to be an actual person in my book I'm taking 2 people and the first two people to comment on any of my chapters are going to be a character but only if you want to and if you do then put your name or a favorite name and then tell me your age and what role you want to play in my book! I will make a new characters chapter as soon as I get the two people I will make the chapter and don't forget your last name or a fake one so i can put it on! Sorry for the long a/n P.s. There's no spots left sorry I might be having more spots opening in the future, msg me for more info!)

***Taylor's POV***

I wish I never met this girl now shes like a drug to me and i cant stop thinking about her.

***Cameron's POV***

I remember the day we kissed like it was yesterday. My first actual love. I missed her but shes gonna be excited when I tell her the great news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Christmas Morning***

***Kayln's POV***

I woke up from Jack J jumping on my bed. "Wake up sleepy head" he says while looking at my Hazel eyes. "Leave I don't have make up on, I look ugly!" I yelled making him jump a little. "You look beautiful" he says while getting close to my face.

I know its weird and not much girls fan over Jack J (I know people really do but just in the story!) but I think he is pretty hot. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes and we got closer. I looked at my door way and stood up. I saw Matt, Cam, Carter, Hayes, and Nash standing there. I went over to Matt. "What?" I said annoyed. "Jack come on" Matt called to Jack J. "He doesn't have to leave" I say putting my arm around him.

"We have to get presents any way." Jack J says while I kiss him on the cheek then follow him. I feel Matt grab my hand and say, "get some clothes on" he says while I look at my spandex and sports bra.

I look at Matt then look at his sweater. I continued doing his tell he takes it off and hands it to me. I smirk while I make him hold my hand. Making him smile and put his arm around me. We made it to the living room where everyone was here.

I remember that I called my girls over yesterday to come over for Christmas like we always do. I see a seat between Maleigh and Mahogany and Jayden is next to Mahogany. The girls are all wearing something similar to me but not quite,

Mahogany was wearing Jacob's sweat shirt that seemed to fit her fine, black leggings, and ankle cut socks, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Maleigh was wearing a spaghetti strap hot pink tank top, black and pink polkadot spandex, with black bed room slippers, and her hair was laying behind her with her perfect beach waves.

Jayden was wearing a simply southern collections sweatshirt with blue and white chevron, Nike spandex, and Nike flip flops, with her half her hair up with she seemed to pull off.