Chapter 1

a/n If you guys want me to do a different set up please tell me in the comments and I'll try it. Heads up This is my first fanfiction so don't put pressure on me and I have lots of errors so excuse me for that!)

***Matt's POV***

"I'm going to the airport to pick up the boys!" I yell loud enough for Kayln to hear me.

"Okay can I come?" She says from upstairs.

I groan, Not wanting to take her because of her nasty attitude. Theres really nothing I can do though. Our parents have work all the time so there not here to see what she says and does. There also gone away on a trip now in Hawaii.

"Just hurry." I say running my hand through my hair.

I knew she was just going to see Mahogany and not the boys. I hope she wasnt there for the boys.

***Kayln's POV***

I walked over to my closet and tried to find something decent. I ended up finding a blue crop top saying WTF= wheres the food and was showing my belly button a little I had also put on black high wasted shorts and galaxy printed vans. I had put mascara, eye liner, and lipgloss a few hours ago when I went to the mall. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a side fish tail braid. I wasnt sure what time it was but i think its 3 or something like that. I grabbed my phone that was sitting on my desk and got my purse.

"Hurry up I'm about to leave!" I hear Matt getting frustrated.

"I'm coming." I say rolling my eyes.

I hurried down the stairs to the kitchen in our 4 story house. My mom and dad bought this house when me and Matt were only kids and thought we needed entertainment since they were always gonna be gone.

Before I left the house I tweeted~
@Kayln_is_Bae Out and about see you guys later for a video!

"You take forever!" Matt said giving me a glare.

"Did you want me to look ugly and embarrass you 'Like I do allll the time'." I said with sarcasm

"Just get in the damn car." He said more frustrated.

I obviously knew he was pissed at me for taking my time. I twirled one of my look wavy brown hair around my index finger. I knew it was hard on him so I kept my mouth shut.

***Cameron's POV***

I see a Kayln running to Mahogany and she is HOT. She must be At least 16 now from when i saw her. I see her jump on Mahogany and wrap her legs around Mahogany's waist.

"Stop looking at my sister like that." Matt said looking at me.

Matt obviously looked pissed but I couldn't help it say something smart but I could help it.

"Oh I was looking at her because she's pretty but I can't tell where she gets it from." I say smiling.

I smirked hoping he wouldn't know that I was scared he wouldn't be too mad.

"Shut up Cameron." He said playfully pushing me.

Im surprised he didn't jump on me but I smirked to the thought.

***Kayln's POV***

I jumped on Mahogany and I just cried in her shoulder for a few minutes. I heard her crying to and got down.

"I missed you so much." I said trying to dry my tears but failed.

I wasn't sure she heard me because I was still crying.

"I missed you more." She said in tears of joy.

I heard Mahogany laugh a little but she was still crying. I was tapped on my shoulder to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I know I just started this book but I'm gonna do a different format in the next chapter! And btw guys the Magcon tour is still going on and the boys and girl just got back from the FIRST tour and the rest you find out!)
P.S. Magcon is still going on in the STORY! And do you like the suspension!!??