Chapter 10

***Day Leaving for Magcon***

***Kayln's POV***

I woke up to my phone going off and fell off my bed. Crap that hurt. I look at my phone to see Hayes had text me and it says~

Hayes~ Im going to Starbucks for a frappe do you want anything?

Kayln~ Yes can I have a vanilla bean frappe and a regular beagle with cream cheese. Love you.

Hayes~ See you in a second babe.

I turned off my phone after a few seconds of blushing. He is amazing but I almost forgot I have to pack. I grab my suitcase that I left out and put lots of sweatshirts and spandex in my bag along with 15 outfits that I had to get another suitcase to fit. I packed a beach outfit too just in case.

I hear Hayes from downstairs with our breakfast. My bedroom is on the 2nd floor so I can hear the noises. I get out Hayes suitcase from when he came. I put all his things in his bag while I put every thing in his bag I feel something. I pull it out and see the first picture me and him took. It was 3 weeks ago.

I let out a tear. It was so emotional plus I was on my period so I get a little upset more and things. Im glad I told Matt so he could know so he wouldn't piss me off. I hate having my period but oh well. I went to my bathroom and took off my clothes. I hear the door open. Crap who is it.

I grab a towel and yell, "Who is it?"

"Its me babe." I hear Hayes say.

"Thank god it was you." I say going to Hayes, taking off my towel, and grabbing my clothes.

"Who else would it be?" He says smiling.

I laugh while I start putting my clothes.

Kayln's Outfit:

-A Netflix is my boyfriend crop top

-A pair of high wasted shorts

-A pair of black sandals.

Kayln's Jewelry:

-A Little charm bracelet

-A small black chain necklace

-A big black ring

Kayln's Hair

-A side braid

Kayln's Make Up

-A light black eye shadow

-Eye Liner only on the top

-Mascara

-A light red lip stick

I grab my bags and put them in the car then running back upstairs to get my breakfast and my phone.

I see Hayes in the bathroom changing as I pass. I smirked. He is so cute. I walk out to the car with Matt, Cam, Nash, and soon Hayes and I. I saw Hayes coming outside so I got in the car. I scooted over to Cam and got out my breakfast.

He tried to get a bite out of my beagle and I smacked him a little to hard.

"Oh my gosh Im so sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard." I say looking at his red cheek.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you just hit me!" He says acting like a girl.

I hit him again on he other cheek and say, "Shut up."

He laughed and shook his head. I smirked and laid my head on Hayes shoulder. He so cuddly. I gave him some of my beagle and smirked at Cam who rolled his eyes.

**********

We just arrived at Orlando, Florida. (Is that the next stop? IDK!) Its so beautiful. I grab Hayes hand while we walk to the hotel. We got dropped off at a bus stop so yeah we were walking. I go over to Mahogany and wrap my hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" I say laughing as she trips.

"Your an idiot Kayln." She says jokingly.

"Oh my god I just remembered, we forgot Jayden and Maleigh." I say.

"Who cares they never really liked you any way." Matt says coming over to me.

"Your right they were all over you guys." I laughed.

"Shut up." Matt says pushing me a little.

I smile and walk over to Mahogany and Jacob. Typical they were holding hands. I sat right in the middle of there hands and fell once they let go. I get up and hold Mahogany's hand. I smirk at Jacob who looks pissed.

"Cant get enough of me can you?" I say laughing.

He rolls his eyes playfully and I smirk. I walk backwards for a while then bump in to some body.

"Sorry." I say turning around and seeing...

********

Hey guys sorry for the long wait and for the crappy chapter. I need some ideas! If you guys have any suggestions then comment them. I love you guys for he 137 reads and 10 votes. And plus the 2 comments I got! Thank you so much!