Chapter 13

***3 Weeks Later***

***Kayln's POV*** (Sorry for always putting her POV but she is the main character)

I sit in this dumb waiting room waiting to get my stupid cast off. Skylnn is now in intermission for her cancer. I feel bad for her she is only 5. I finally get in and out fast. I grab Hayes hand and go out to Matt's car. Lucky him and Jayden broke up. The only catch is now he is dating Callie!

Does he not have good dating skills. Dessirae and Carter are still together so I guess thats good but whats better is that me and Maleigh got really close AND Cam and her are still dating! Im glad Jayden moved towards the west coast!

Me and Matt haven't fully forgave each other. We are still on speaking terms though. I wait tell we get to our hotel. Yes we are still on tour. We are currently on the 4th stop so were almost done. I really wanted to talk to Matt. I miss him being there for me.

***Matt's POV***

I hear a knock at my door. I got up from my laptop and opened the door. Surprisingly I see Kayln. We haven't been on the best terms but at least we can speak to each other.

"Hey." I say standing awkwardly.

The next thing I know is that she is jumping on my. She wraps her legs around me and I hug her tightly. I miss days like this. Where she is with me. I wish I could break up with Callie but Jayden would come after me. Jayden was a crazy girl and I don't want someone like that. She was way over obsessed with me and the boys. Im glad Cam and Carter got there dream girls with Maleigh and Dessirae.

I wish I had that but you know I cant meet anyone with Callie up my butt. I think she is also obsessive. Any ways.

"I missed being close to you." Kayln says in my ear.

"Me too." I say back.

***Kayln's POV***

I jumped on Matt and he almost instantly hugged me. I really wish we did this a few weeks ago.

"I miss being close to you." I say in Matts ear.

"Me too." He says back to me.

I jump down and smile at him the say, "Why are you dating bad people?"

"Jayden was crazy and Callie because I dont want Jayden to come after me." He says rubbing his head.

"Where going to get you a girlfriend, A blind date!" I say excitingly.