Chapter 15

***Kayln's POV***

I click the snooze button on the hotel alarm for the 6th time then get up. I realize that we have a venue today so I get up. I go to my bag and pull out some clothes and go to the bathroom. I change fast so I can do my hair.

I go to my bed and get my curler and curl the tips of my hair. I put everything away and jump on Hayes. "Wake up Hayesy-Poo." I say in a baby voice. He turns to me and kisses me on the cheek. "There he is." I say kissing him on the lips.

"I love you." He says in his sexy morning voice. "I love you too but you need to get dressed for the venue thats in an hour. Im gonna wake up the boys and get breakfast down stairs." I say kissing him again then getting up and heading towards the door.

I see him waking up so I go across the hall to Nash and Cams room. I got the key to there room and unlocked the door. Everything was dark. My plan was to hid in the bathroom until they woke up.

I creeped across the living room to the bathroom. The light was on in the bathroom, what babies, they did a night light. I quietly open the door and stepped in. There standing right in front of me was Nash, naked.

I quickly cover my eyes. "What were you doing in here!" Nash says yelling a little. "Sorry, I was trying to scare you." I say still covering my eyes. "Didn't you see the light was on." He says getting a towel. "I thought you guys had it on for the night." I say uncovering my eyes to see Nash in a towel.

"Its fine just don't tell Hayes, He thinks Im trying to steal you from him." He says laughing a bit then adding, "Did you like what you see." I didn't know how to answer so I said, "I cant answer that truthfully." "So you did like it." He said smirking. I shrug my shoulders.

"It was okay." I said laughing. "Probably better than Hayes." He says smirking. "Now that is creepy." I say going in the his bedroom. "So." He says while I creep into the kitchen for some ice water. "Im going to do a smack cam." I say getting my phone and handing it to Nash.

I go back into Cams and Nash's room. I get my cup ready then pour all of the water onto Cams face. Nash was still filming when I smacked him hard on the cheek. Cam got up and tried to get me. I ran out the door grabbing my phone and going into my room.

I saw Hayes all dressed and showed. Hayes was wearing regular blue jeans, a red and black Magcon shirt, and black vans. I smiled at him then wrapped my arms around his neck. "I heard a little bird and they said that your afraid Nash is going to steal me from you." I say looking serious.

His cheeks got instantly red. He pulled off my arms. "How can I not get jealous of people looking at you." He says in a mean voice. "Babe, you could have told me, you don't have to hide with me." I say looking at him. "I know but still Im afraid of the day we break up." He says turning away.

"Can you stop acting pitiful, I have watched you kiss girls all the time." I say looking at him in disgust. "Im sorry, Im just in in of those bad moods." He says looking down in guilt. I lift his chin up to my lips and crash his lips on mine, with all of the fireworks I kept kissing him.

It was like this all the time. He was the one I needed. He was meant to be mine. I loved him. "I love you." I say breaking the amazing kiss. "I love you too." He says and adds, "Do you feel that, Every Time we kiss, Do you have fireworks?" He asks me.

"Yes, I always do, that means were meant to be together." I say heading towards the door. "We gotta go." I say interwinding my hand with Hayes hand. We headed out into the hallway walking slow. I kissed Hayes on the cheek then said, "I'll meet you in the lobby for breakfast in a sec."

I ran over to Matt and Carter's room and knocked on the door. To my surprise Madison opened the door with messy hair, Panties, and a spegetti strap tank top

She stared at me with guilt. "I just kissed him I swear." She said fast. I looked at her weird but went inside. I had no cue what was going on.

***Madison's POV***

I cant believe I kissed with Matt. Kayln is gonna kill me. I know Kayln and Matt are a couple because I saw the way they looked at each other. I wish he wouldn't have been so cute. Like last night:

Flashback:

I saw Matt looking through the window after he let his girlfriend in the cab. I wonder why he had speed or blind dates because he has a girlfriend. Maybe he wanted some friends. I grabbed my bag before the teacher came and went to see Matt. I wanted to see his beautiful smile and loving personality.

"Sorry for stalking you, your just so beautiful." He says with that sexy smile. "I don't mind, do you want to go out." I say looking into his brown and hazel eyes. He nods as he gets up and heads to the car. "I hope you don't mind going to the hotel."

*****

"You can stay here tonight if you want." Matt says laying on his bed. I see another guy there kissing a girl. He is pretty cute with his girl friend shoving her tongue down his throat. Note the sarcasm. I laid on Matt's bed for a minute tell he said, "Carter, Dessirae, can you go some where else like Cam's room to have your make out session." He says looking at me.

All I was thinking was, There was more of them. Maybe they were just here for vacation. I got more comfy since they left. I suddenly blurted, "Even though we just met I feel close to you." He turns to me and smiles then nods in agreement.

I get closer to him where were cuddling. I feel safe with him. I look at him and he looks at me. I see him getting closer and then his lips crash on mine and I kiss back. Not to be cliché but I felt fireworks between me and him. I start kissing him, but then stopped and we cuddled the rest of the night.

Flashback Over

***Kayln's POV***

I sat there in silence while Madison just stood there. I finally broke the silence when I said, "Why did you say sorry, You have nothing to be sorry for." She looked at me like I was clueless and began to cry. "Im so sorry, I went to Catholic school." "I kissed your boy friend." I stood there shocked.

"You kissed with... Hayes?" I ask gulping. She looked confused at first but then said, "I kissed Matt your boy friend." She says still confused. "He is my brother not my boy friend." I say laughing a little. "Oh well sorry for the confusion." She stood there awkwardly.

Just then Matt came in with pajama pants and no shirt. I covered my eyes. "Eww get a shirt on!" I said over dramatically.

"Im glad though that you were so sorry that you kissed him, even though I wasn't his girlfriend." I say uncovering my eyes when Matt threw on a shirt.

"Im glad he kissed you." I say smirking at Matt. Madison was red, "I still can't believe I thought you were dating." Madison said with a nervous chuckle

"I have a boy friend any ways." I say with confidence. "Aww whats his name." Madison cooed. "Hayes." I say smiling. "Aww, well any ways why do you stay at a hotel." She says confused. "Its part of Magcon, Which you don't know about. I'll tell you a little bit about it. Theres 9 boys that are vine famous, we go on all these tours and conventions to meet fans." I say looking at Madison.

"So Matts famous?" She says still confused. "Yeah and your a lucky girl to have him." I say patting him on the back. "Aww sibling goals." She says snapping a picture of us and posting it on who knows what. "Well I got to go, and welcome to the crazy road, bestie." I say smiling while I head to the door.

I guess I made a new friend.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hi guys, sorry for not updating but I am super busy with homework and crap so yeah. I will be updating more and please not hate me! Love you Baby Cakes xx!