Chapter 20

***Kayln's POV***

"Don't judge me butIm pregnant." She says shaking a bit. I smiled to know Im going to be an aunt. But is it Matt's? "One question, is it Matt's?" I ask a little confused.

"Of course it is." She said laughing a bit. "Good!" I say excited. "But did you tell Matt?" I asked hugging her. "Not yet but I'm planning on soon but I'm scared he won't accept the child, I don't know if he I going to be happy or not." She says whispering again.

"He will and I know he will support whatever you do." I say comforting her. "Thanks I really needed a friend like you." She says smiling. "But you have to tell him some time today because he deserves to know." I say getting serious. "I will, I promise." She says sighing a bit.

I patted her back and looked in the window at the doctors operating on Sky. I was filled with joy that Sky would be okay. I laid my head on Nash that was next to me and soon fell asleep.

***Madison's POV***

I looked at Matt who got up and sat next to me. This is the perfect time to tell him."I have to tell you something." I blurted before thinking about what I was going to say. "What is it babe." He says smiling at me.

"You must promise not to make a quick decision and you promise to think about what Im about to say." I say looking into his brown eyes. "I promise." He says truthfully. "Okay so you know I can trust you.." He nods. "Well I hope you can trust me... I'm pregnant... And if you don't want the child it's-" He cuts me off by kissing me.

"I would love to have your baby." He says excited to be a father. "Okay thats great and we have our first appointment in a week." I say hugging him. "I love you." He says a little nervous. "Well I think its a little to late to say I don't love you." I say jokingly, then add, "I love you too, Mr. Espinosa.

***Matt's POV***

I was shocked to know that Madison was pregnant and that she was upset that I might have said I don't want the child. People say kids ruin your life but they just add another reason to love life. I might not look like the child type but I love kids and cant wait to have one.

***Skylynn's POV***

-Two Hours Later-

I woke up in a white room. I had all these weird wires hooked to me. I could see everyone around me crying and smiling at me. I looked around and remembered that I was in the hospital bed for my boo-boos.

***Kayln's POV***

I looked at Skylynn who looked confused than she realized where she was at. I went and kissed her on her bald head. She smiled at me and laughed at us. I think she was on Laughing Gas to numb her body.

I smiled and got her this chocolate smoothly, that was her favorite. She got big eyes and sucked on her straw tell she laid it on her tabled next to her bed.

Hayes and Nash were the happiest to have there sister back. I went over to Hayes came behind him and have him a cute hug and came beside him again. "Look at the beautiful Skylynn." I say to Sky who laughs again.

I walked away from the bed so others could see her and walked down to he waiting room down stairs a few floors to see hundreds and thousands of fans holding up signs to help Sky get better. I sat in front of them and yelled, "Shes alive."

Everyone went crazy and yelled and screamed. They were almost as happy as us. I checked the News and sure enough we were all on there.

"The Internet group sensation, Magcon has a lovely little girl with them. Nash and Hayes Grier's little sister Skylynn Floyd has just been treated for her Cancer and is now out of her coma. There famous sister will be even bigger and there organization has reached over 2 million dollars." The T.V. Said through the glass.

I smiled to think what there going to do when they see Skylynn bald. I headed back up stairs to see Matt waiting for me. "Your going to be an aunt." He says excitedly. "She told me already smart alec." I smirked and he looked surprised. "Trust has Surprises." I say hugging him.