Chapter 11

Previously...

I turn around to see..

***Kayln's POV***

"What are you doing here?" I ask Jayden and Maleigh.

"Well look how welcoming you are, Bitch." Jayden says flipping her fake hair.

"Idiot." I say glaring at her. "You just want to get attention from Matt."

"Well we are a couple and that already happened so yeah, stop worrying about your brother he doesn't need a bitch like you." She says getting in my face.

"Is this true? Are you and Jayden a couple?" I ask Matt while he was over getting ice cream and he didn't see what she said to me.

"Yeah I got her a flight when she missed ours. Maleigh is dating Cam too." He says giving me my ice cream cone with cookie dough ice cream.

"You cant date her." I say looking over at Jayden.

"Why cant I your dating Hayes and were dating Cam." He says with attitude.

"Shut up." I say taking his ice cream and shoving it up his face.

I go over to Cam who was next to Matt and put my ice cream in his face. I walk away and take my bag from Matt. I get my other bags and walk towards the beach and I walk fast.

I poured down crying. How could he do this to me. I say to myself. Maybe he was right I am dating players left alone some one. I lay out my beach towel with some candles that I packed. Yes I love candles so I take new ones everywhere I go. I was on a private beach that Matt rented so I took off my clothes and slide on, beach outfit.

I got out my make up bag and a mirror and started on my make up. Next I do my Hair.

Kayln's Outfit:

-A Baby Blue bikini

-A simple black sundress

-The same black sandals

Kayln's Make up:

-A light smokey eye

-Mascara

-Eye Line On top of eye and on bottom

-A pinkish-red lip gloss

Kayln's Hair:

-Loose beach waves

I took out my phone and texted Hayes~

(Kayln-K/Hayes-H)

K- I want to go on a date with you meet me at the beach in 30 minutes.

H- okay causal, or Fancy

K- Fancy and not too Fancy.

H- love you.

K- Love you too.

I click my phone off and go to the nearest food place with was a Mc Donald's. I went across the street and ordered lots of food such as nuggets, Burgers, Fries, and Ice Cream. I walked over back to my towel. I got out all the food then got out 2 dollars, went to Dollar Tree and bought a brown big basket. I went over to my Towel again and got out all the food and put it in the basket then laid it down to wait for Hayes.

As I finished eating a fry Hayes was here with... Matt? I got up and looked at Hayes.

"Im not doing this." I say getting up and walking to the ocean.

"It was Matt's idea." Hayes says running after me.

"Its your problem that you let him come." I say tearing up.

"Kayln, Im your brother you cant ignore me forever." Matt says coming up to me.

"I wish you weren't even born." I say crying.

"I never should have came with you to Magcon! Your the worst brother anyone could have!" I scream at him, Balling my eyes out, and Running off to the other side of the beach.

I ran all the way and stopped when my foot hit something pointy. Oh God it hurt like crap. I dropped to the ground and groaned in pain. I tried to get up but i couldn't. I was allergic to Whatever I stepped on.

***Matts POV***

That hurt like crap. She crushed my heart. Kayln is such a stupid idiot some times. Crap I forgot she was on her period. I should have known. I ruined her date too. I am a bad brother.

"Lets let her have some time." I say getting her bags and her food that smelled really good.

"Yeah but you don't have to be mean some times." Hayes says getting the food from me.

"Sorry I know but I forgot shes on her period." I say rubbing my head.

"Oh crap you have to apologize, but do it later. She needs space like you said." Hayes says heading toward our beach house.

"I will and thanks man." I say while I give him a bro hug.

******

***Dessirae's POV***

Its been 2 hours since Kayln's been gone. Im really worried about her.

I get up from cuddling with Carter and say, "Im gonna go look for Kayln."

Everyone looks up at me and nods. She has been through a lot. If they don't notice shes on her period there stupid. I grab my bag, my phone, and some tampons just in case. I got out to the cold night.

I saw Kayln a little bit away. She was laying on the beach sand. She might be sleeping or something so I went over to her when I saw her bleeding. Her foot was swollen and cut deep. Oh my god is she dead. I put my head up to her heart and listened. I heard one beat every 2 seconds. Shes dieing. I picked her up but she was too heavy or I was too weak either way I couldn't.

"I need HELP!" I yelled so the boys could hear me.

I saw the boys running towards me. I got out my phone and dialed 911. I told them the address then they told me to hold on and the ambulance was coming so I hung up.

"Is she allergic to Sea Urchins?" I ask Matt. I knew it was impossible and rare but it could happen.

"We never even saw one before." He says sighing.

******

The doctor came out to the waiting room and said, "She is going to be fine but she will need a cast and if she hurts put her In a wheel chair, some how the Sea Urchin broke her leg when she fell so she will need one for 3 weeks."

I was surprised that it broke her leg. I held Carters hand while I saw Matt tear up. This whole time he kept saying how it was his fault that she is hurt but she got mad and it WAS her fault. I wasn't gonna say it though.

***Kayln's POV***

I wasn't mad at Matt any more I just want him to apologize. I just was getting cramps. I walked into the waiting room with my new crutches and Neon Green cast. I saw everyone there. I was happy. When I saw Jayden and Maleigh there I flipped!