Chapter 9

***Kayln's POV***

I woke up from last night. It was amazing. I had spent all the time with Hayes. He is amazing. I love him more than a friend. We officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. Cameron of course tried to beg me to take him back but I said that we could be friends.

"Hayes wake up I'm going to Starbucks." I say shaking him.

"I want a mint chip frappe." He mumbles under my pillows.

I knew there was no mint chip frappe at Starbucks but I would get him his regular tea.

"Whatever" I say getting up from my bed.

I go to the bathroom. I picked out an outfit. I forgot to take a shower but I will just take one later.

Her Outfit:

-A Starbucks sweatshirt

-A pair of dark skinny jeans

-A pair of green Vans

Her Hair:

-A messy bun

Her Make Up:

-Smokey Eye with dark colors

-Eye Liner for the top of the eye

-A eye brow shaper

-A light pink lip gloss

-Mascara

I go down stairs to see Carter and Dessirae making out. Okay I do not want to see that. I went past them and and saw Cameron.

"Hey" I say going past him.

He grabs on my arm and kisses me. I pull away.

"What the heck?" I say pissed.

"I thought you wanted me?" He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Get away from me." I say walking outside.

"Sorry, I didn't think you really moved on." He says catching up with me.

"Its okay if you never do it again." I say giving him a hug.

"Where are you going?" He says following me to the car.

"Starbucks, do you wanna come with me?" I ask getting in my red 2015 Ferrari.

"Sure and zamn is this your car?" He says quoting one of his and Nash's vines.

"Yeah my mom bought me and Matt cars for early graduation presents because shes always gone." I say when he gets in my car.

***Hayes POV***

I looked at my window. Im so lucky to have Kayln. Shes finally my girlfriend. I looked as she went outside. I saw Cameron kiss her!?!?. I knew she wasn't gonna cheat on me since Cameron cheated on her. The next thing I knew was she hugged Cameron. She still has feelings for him. I knew it.

I almost started crying. Im such a baby. I had my first real love and she liked when other men kissed her. I looked out the window and saw Cameron get in her car.

***Kayln's POV***

I hope he doesn't fall in love with me again. I love Hayes. He needs to move on. So I ask for Cameron to pull in a parking lot and stop.

"Cameron you know I love you like a friend and I love Hayes as a boyfriend." I say looking in his dreamy eyes.

"Oh, Im sorry for reading the signals wrong." He says looking down at his hands nervously.