Chapter 17

***Kayln's POV***

I headed back to my room. I grabbed my black chain bag along with my rose gold iPhone 6 I got from my mom and dad. I headed out the door to the lobby to get a muffin before our venue in 30 minutes.

I quickly grabbed a blue berry muffin. I saw the guys and went over to them. "We need to go." I say annoyed. Matt looked at me the smiled, "Aww, your annoyed."

I flicked him on the head and pushed him off his seat. We got many glares and gasps. I saw him get up with a pissed look. "Im bipolar, Watch out." I say yelling a little. Its true I am a little bipolar, I get it from my mom.

I walked through the sliding doors in the front and called Mahogany. She left early for some star bucks Im guessing. She answered so I talked.

(M- Mahogany K- Kayln)

M- Hello

K- Mahogany, can you pick me up, Matt is being stupid.

M- Sure, I got you an Arizona.

K- Aww thanks, see you in 5, life savor.

I hung up and laughed I enjoyed talking to her she was the best friend I could ever have. We had to leave now though if we wanted to make it to the venue, which we had to or fans would be furious.

The next thing I know is that Hayes is coming out and sits beside me on the bench in the parking lot garden. "Who were you talking to and why are you pissed at Matt." Hayes says breaking the silence.

"Im mad at him because I can and why do you want to know who I talk to, do you monitor my calls or something, and if your jealous dont be, you kiss all your fans." I say snapping again. "Are you on your period?" He says looking at me in confusion.

"It means a lot that you think that." I say pushing him. "Its just a question." He says putting him hands up in defense. "Your such a Jerk." I say to him while Mahogany pulls up. "You might need to get going before your fans come to my line." I say getting in Mahogany's car. Ugh I hate being mean but it's just I have crazy mood swings.

He got up trying to say something but I slammed the door on him. He had tears rolling down his eyes. I instantly felt bad but then Mahogany said, "Its okay, Your just upset right now, You need time alone with me." She says smiling.

She always knows what to say, she is so amazing. I returned the smile then we left for the venue a few blocks down. I got out and saw Matt and Hayes look at me. Two people I had to deal with, great. Note the sarcasm. I looked away avoiding contact with them. I went over to Nash who was near Cam which was away from Matt and Hayes. I grabbed Nash's hand and saw Hayes get jealous. I knew it would work.

I try to be nice but it feels good when everyone tries to hit on you. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Nash's eyes were brighter than Hayes and more vibrant. I smiled back and whispered into his ear, "Piggyback ride." I say with a laugh. He laughs too and gets down to a level where I can get on his back. I'm really short and Nash and Hayes and everyone else is taller than me. I'm 5'1 and it gets annoying sometimes not being tall enough for rides and so on.

I grab onto him and we head in. I noticed stares from girls but they should know we are like brother and sister. I got down and went over to our spots on stage and we started talking about what was gonna happen and stuff like that.

We all headed over to Bart which was holding the seating charts for where we were signing things. I unfortunately had to sit in between Matt and Hayes so I guess I had to fix things. I sat down and this girl came up to me that looked about 12 or 13 and said, "Im such a big fan, You and Hayes are the cutest couple, Can I get a picture." I smiled and nodded. She got out her phone and took a picture with me and her. She waved good bye and left. I was glad I had lots of people in my line.

*************

I signed a couple more posters and picture then asked for a break I told Hayes and Matt to do the same and they did. They came back stage and I said, "Im sorry for being crabby today I just was a little mad but Im fine now and Hayes you know not to ask a girl if there on there period. Its rude." I said then Matt left when he hugged me.

"Im sorry to." Hayes says looking down at his feet. I giggled and said, "You know its fine just dont do it again, learn from you mistakes." I say kissing him. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him he spins me around then stops when a girl from the waiting area takes a picture.

She instantly gets her phone token by one of the security guards. There always being a pain in the ass. I went over the the 8 year old girl and hugged her. She smiled and sniffed, "Im sorry." She looked so cute so I went over to the security place and took her phone back and gave it to her, "We can take a picture." I suggest and she nods taking he picture.

"You can keep the picture, its not bad." I say smiling.

Fans are special.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys sorry for the crappy chapter but I wanted to get one in before i get more homework tomorrow. Love you guys, Happy Mothers Day, Stay beautiful Baby Cakes xx!