Chapter 18

Sorry for spelling Skylynn wrong in the other chapters.
.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

***Kayln's POV***

I grabbed my things from our signing tables. We had had a long day at this venue. We preformed more than 50 times and we signed more than 1,000 posters and boards. Bart kept saying how this is how its gonna be now since we got bigger.

Now everyone is fanning over me, Madison, Dessirae, and Maliegh. According to twitter they call us the fantastic four. I don't want to copy the fab five though. Fab five is awesome with jack and everyone.

I got interrupted from my thoughts by Hayes saying, "Do you want to go on a date I mean you don't have to and all but-" I quickly stopped and said, "I would love too." He seemed nervous. I don't know why because we had a date... Oh I remembered what happened last time when I got my foot broken.

He smiled and he blushed which made me blush too. The two of us interwind fingers and walked out towards Matt's Jeep and we got in the back and waited tell Matt got his things. I looked at Hayes and he looked at me. I leaned in and he did too. I began too kiss him and the world just faded.

"Ahem." I hear a voice say. I see Madison and Matt. Looking at us. My face got red and I hid in Hayes chest. I heard Madison saying, "Awwww." It was weird though because Matt is so awkward and if Madison wasn't there Matt would be all like 'Oh my gosh Kayln you should never kiss Hayes in front of me' Matt gets annoying A LOT.

**********

We arrived at our hotel and everyone seemed to vanish. I wondered what they were up to. Any ways I needed to get dresses. I went up stairs to my room and pulled out a few dresses. I had a white strapless tight dress with some splatters of paint I put there. Next was a blue and white star dress that was long in the back and short in the front.

The last dress was a neon pink with white on the top. I decided to chose the first one with white on it. I added some rainbow Vans to my outfit and went to the bathroom to do my hair and make up.

Make Up:

-Mascara
-Eye Liner
-Light Colored Smokey Eye
-Nude Lip Gloss

Hair:

-Straitened With Two Braids Pulled and Clipped Together

I went in the big bathroom and pulled out my almost brand new make up. I usually put make up on but since it was a date I guessed it would be proper, so I used my new kind. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Hayes it said~

H~ Meet me in the lobby

I smiled and took the elevator. I went down to see Matt and Madison with cheeky smiles. "So do you guys know where Hayes is." I say smirking at them. They handed me a note and it said:

Your probably looking beautiful like always, speaking of beautiful go to the nearest beauty and cosmics store. Or whatever you call a make up store. I love you.

Hayes.

I laughed at how he spells. I noticed Madison and Matt weren't here so I headed to Best Beauty, The closest beauty shop. Outside the doors were Jacob and Mahogany. I looked at the note in the hand and put out my hand for the note. The gave it too me and left. I looked at the note and it said,

Kayln, your a special girl so go to the special garden me and you liked. Stay in the game, don't give up.

Blue eyes.

I smiled and went over to the small park we went to the first day we got here. There stood Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, and Nash. They had a huge card that said,

Your so bold and bright in my world, go to the boldest place you know,

P.S. Its tricky!

Your babe.

It was all bold with lots of colors and things. I had a feeling it was at a store that we saw on a stroll. It was a big body shop called, Piers is Fiers! I walked a few blocks and saw Dessirae, Madison, and Maleigh holding a bright pink paper. I walked over to them and they held up a sign saying,

We love getting coffee together, go to your favorite coffee shop. Your almost there one more.

Cuddle Bear.

I smiled and looked towards Star Bucks a few blocks down. I began to run towards the building and saw Jack, Jack, And Shawn with a small sticky note.

I got it from them and it said,

Go to the best place you found here then you'll be good. This is the last note, I love you.

Love Bug.

I smiled remembering how hard it was to get in our tree with my cast. Where ever I go I have to pick a tree for my place. The one I liked here was the one at the park and It was huge. I ran really fast to our tree and saw Hayes with lanterns, Plates, Taco Bell, and Lots of sheets.

I climbed up and sat next to him on a big limb. "This means a lot to me. You are really special." I say smiling. "I try." He says with a cheeky smile.

******

We still sat in the same place after an hour in the dark. Hayes got a phone call. He ignored it but I forced him too answer it.

***Hayes POV***

H- Hello

?- Are you Mr. Hayes Grier?

H- Yes I am.

?- Skylynn Floyd is in a coma and is in unpredictable health, We informed your other siblings and parents. We have all the information here at the hospital. We are currently in Loving and Care Hospital. We will email you the floor number and room number as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

He just hung up and I started bawling. It hurt and I needed to leave. I stopped crying a bit and Kayln looked at me. "Skylynn's in.. A.. Coma." I said in between sobs. She started to cry too. I hugged her and we got down. "I have to watch after her." Kayln says drying her tears.

She is awesome. She really loves Skylynn. "Im glad you think that because I want to go to." I say crying a little. I grabbed her hand s headed towards he Hotel.

~.~.~~.~~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sorry for not updating I have EOG's I know it's a dumb excuse but I like to study! Love you guys! (xxxx)