Chapter 12

***Kayln's POV***

I just looked at Jayden who was smirking. I looked over to Maleigh who was getting up to give me a hug.

"Im glad your still my friend and dating Cam, He needs someone like you." I whisper in her ear.

"I never meant to hurt you." I hear Maleigh say.

After a few minutes of hugging I looked over at Jayden again who was kissing Matt and said, "You need to leave."

"Kayln, cant you see he is mine." She says laughing.

"Are you dreaming?, Apparently you are, right Matt?" I turn to him.

"Kayln, Can I talk to you?" Matt asks.

"Theres nothing to talk about just the fact that your kissing a bitch." i say getting up and going to the door.

"Hayes can you help me?" I ask struggling to get out the door.

I suddenly notice that Hayes isn't around so I ask, "Wheres Hayes?"

"There was an emergency and he couldn't come see you." Nash says looking down.

I struggle again to try to get through the door but I couldn't. I tried one last time but fell down with my crutches. Everyone looked at Jayden when she started laughing at me. I started to tear up but got up and went through the door by crawling then getting my crutches.

I went passed everyone going toward the hotel.

*******

Its been 2 hours since I have been gone. I went back to the beach and tried to call Hayes but it didn't work. I finally gave in and called back Matt who has called more than 100 times.

Kayln- Hello?

Matt- Kayln are you okay where have you been?

Kayln- Im fine I just needed some time to think.

Matt- Jayden stop Im talking to Kayln.

I hear him making a kissing sound which I think there kissing. I ended the call and sat down. Im staying here I need Hayes. He is the only one who understands me. I call him again and surprisingly he answered.

Kayln- Hayes?

Hayes- Kayln, Im sorry for everything.

I could hear him cry through the phone so I felt bad.

Kayln-Im coming back to see you, I love you.

Hayes- I will be waiting and thanks I love you too.

I hung up and headed towards the beach house since they were probably gone. I went in to see Matt and Jayd n kissing

"Can you stop!" I yell

I look at another man with Jayden. Before she got under the covers again I took a picture of her and this man together and sent it to Matt.

"Have a nice life without Matt." I say to Jayden as she rolled her eyes.

Before she could say anything else I grabbed my suitcases and went out the door. I looked on my phone at the earliest flight to North Carolina. (Thats where I live!) There was one at 3:00 P.M. And another at 12:30 A.M. It was now 10:00 P.M.

I decided to take the earliest flight and got a cab to the airport.

*********

***Hayes POV****

I had to back home because Skylann. I know I should have told Kayln but it was hard so I told Nash to tell her. My dad, Chad and my mom, Elizabeth told me that when Skylann went for a check up the doctors said there was something wrong with her.

Skylann was diagnosed with type 2 Leukemia and Lymphoma Lung Cancer. It makes her take in lots of viruses. I was here to teach her some school lessons while my mom and dad get some medicine for her. She is very sick and I couldn't stay at Magcon but Nash did some how.

Skylnn will make it but is going through stage 2 now so we have to wait 3 more stages before she gets better. Im glad Kayln's gonna be here I might go back to Magcon but I need to make sure Skylnn's okay.

**********

***Kayln's POV***

I went to the gas station bathroom and changed into my outfit, did my hair, and make up. I was impressed by my ways because I do still have crutches.

Kayln's Outfit:

-A blue low-in-the-front and long-in-the-back dress

-A new pair of white sandals

Kayln's Make Up

-Eye Liner On The Top

-Nude Lip Gloss

-Mascara

I went back in the cab and went to Hayes house. I wonder what he needs to do since it was an emergency I didn't want to be mad but I couldn't help it, He didn't even call me. I'll just see how this goes. I walk in his house to see Skylann she looks sick!

"Skylnn are you okay?" I ask looking down at her.

"Are you okay?" She asks looking down at my cast and crutches.

Just then Hayes walked in the room and saw me. He looked awful plus he was probably guilty that he didn't come to see me.

"Do you need help?" Hayes asks me.

"Im fine Hayes, But what happened to Skylnn?" I ask looking at her again.

"She has stage 2 Leukemia and Lymphoma blood cancer." He says looking at me.

"What happened to you?" He asks again.

"Well it turns out a Sea Urchin can break your foot and Im allergic to them." I say laughing a bit.

"Well Im hear because Skylnn needed company plus she has school lessons to do, So Im teaching her and taking care of her tell my mom, dad, and step dad get back from getting the right medicine." He says sighing a bit.

"Im glad you left me for something more important. Your a good older brother." I say putting my arms around Hayes neck.

"I love you Kayln." Hayes says kissing me on my cheek

"I love you too." I say kissing his nose.

"You guys are weird." Skylnn says with an attitude.

The sass is still real...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys you are really awesome! We hit 150 views and this is amazing. I could never do this without you guys here. You don't know how much you guys help me write and carry on my hobbies of writing. Love you Baby Cakes! xx