Look Hazza

Ao3 // not mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at that Hazza, that's not just friendly," hissed Louis to his boyfriend, jabbing him in the ribs with his elbow. "Look at how Li's looking at him."

Harry had been trying to ignore Louis' constant theories as to why Liam and Niall were clearly secretly in love for several weeks, but it was growing more and more difficult as time went on. Not only did both boys eyes and touches keep lingering on each other for a few moments longer than was strictly necessary, every time Harry saw this happen they would both blush and look away as soon as they realized what they were doing.

Harry sighed. "I know I've been trying to deny it, but you may be right Lou."

"Yes!" cheered Louis, causing the two boys across the room from them to jump up from the couch on which they had been sharing a whispered conversation.

"What'd I miss?" asked Niall, looking between Harry and Louis.

"Nothing, nothing," said Louis, smirking as he noticed Liam's eyes drifting back Niall before he started and jerked them away. "Harry and I just have something we need to talk about... in the bedroom..." He winked lecherously at the two boys across from them and grabbed the hand of a now bright pink Harry, dragging him away to the other side of the flat, now sure that they wouldn't be interrupted.

"Was that really necessary?" asked Harry, once Louis had shut the door behind them.

"Of course Harold," said Louis, ruffling his hair affectionately. "Now are you going to help me with Operation: Niam or not?"

"Seriously? Operation Niam? I mean, they look like they're doing alright by themselves. And my name's not Harold."

"Oh, young, sweet, innocent Harold. You really don't know how those two work, do you?"

"My name's still not Harold."

"See, Niall will flirt and Liam will blush and not say anything because Niall flirts with everyone and then Liam will flirt and Niall will blush and not say anything because Liam's flirting consists of him just acting like the big teddy bear he is so Niall won't even notice anything is happening and before we know it it'll have been 10 years and they'll both still be flirting and blushing and completely oblivious."

"I dont know if-"

"Also if you don't help me with this I'm withholding sex for a month."

"You know, you make some good points there Lou."

Louis grinned. "Now, how about I talk to Niall, and you talk to Liam, and we talk about what we've learned tomorrow?"

"Alright," said Harry, nodding slowly.

"Let's go then!" said Louis, standing up and making to leave.

"Lou, wait!" said Harry, grabbing Louis' wrist and pulling him back onto the bed with him. "We've only been in here a few minutes. And if they already think they know what's going on, well..."

Louis smirked. "I like the way you think Harold."

"My name's not-"

Louis cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips and slowly pushing him back onto the bed.

*******

"I think that's our cue to leave," said Niall as Louis dragged Harry off to the bedroom. "Fancy a walk to the park?"

"Nah, I'm tired. We could just head back to my room?" said Liam, shoving his hands into his jeans pockets.

"I'm good with whatever, as long as it's not here," said Niall, heading to the door and opening it for the taller boy.