Bad mood

Ao3 // not mine

So liam decided to tease us with that top less picture. It was fucking hot with his fucking vein on his hip bone. But im also happy because he did that not because its hot because he is confident on showing his body, because some people called him fat like  wtf . So thats it hahaha go on and read my munchkins

(If you want to see the picture of liam top less 😛 it's somewhere above/side there  )

-----

To say the least, Niall was in a bad mood. Before he and the boys left for the bar, they drew straws to decide who would be the designated driver for the night. Needless to say, Niall had gotten the short end of the stick. Literally. If course, he had tried to argue the decision, insisting that his heritage simply wouldn't allow it. But then Louis argued that 'if they redrew for him, they would have to redraw for everyone' and at that point Niall just gave up.

Instead, he resigned himself for his first sober Friday night in...a long time. He sat at the end of the bar, trying to resist ordering a pint everytime the bartender asked him if he wanted anything, watching the other boys get drunk and do increasingly idiotic dance moves. 'Is this what I look like when I dance drunk?' He shook his head in disbelief, refusing to accept the fact that he probably looked even stupider than the rest of them.

As the night wore on, Niall's attention began to shift more and more toward Liam. At first, because he just looked plain stupid. His snapback had fallen halfway off his head, his dancing was far worse than usual, and he kept tripping over himself. Niall's usually sensible boyfriend was now acting like..well admittedly like Niall.

Though it was beginning to become clear that Liam had forgotten that he was in a relationship. He seemed to be migrating closer and closer to a dark haired boy with pink and red steaks in his hair and a nose ring. The complete opposite of the type of boys Liam usually liked. Liam liked less noticeable boys, ones that could easily blend into a crowd if need-be. Not ones covered in tattoos, like the rest of their bandmates. And Niall was like that. At least, Niall himself thought so.

But despite the fact that he knew Liam was drunk, and probably had no idea what he was doing, nor would he probably remember it the next morning, Niall couldn't help but get a little jealous. If Harry, Louis or Zayn had gotten the short straw it would be Niall Liam would be getting all friendly with instead of some random punk. Because Niall is his boyfriend. And that's what boyfriends do on a drunken night on the town. Right?

Either way, Niall thought it would be smart to hang back. He didn't exactly feel like getting his ass kicked by a street punk twice his size. Sober anyways. But he definitely was going to be voicing his feelings about the ordeal once they got back to their flat. And he was pretty sure Liam would be voicing some feelings of his own.

----------------

It was nearly 4 am by the time Niall decided they had all had enough. He practically had to drag his bandmates to the car, and he even had to buckle Louis in before he could take their sorry assess home. And at every one of their flats he had to walk them inside before he could return to the car. Niall swore he could see the faintest hint of sunlight by the time he pulled the car into the driveway at his and Liam's flat.

"Home sweet home, Li." Niall said, mainly to himself, but he looked in Liam's direction anyway. Unsurprisingly, Liam was asleep.

"Liam. Wake up. I'm not caring you inside."

No response.

"Liam. Rise and shine. Get the lead outta your boots and move it."

Already fed up with Liam, Niall punched his arm. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to cause a brief enough jolt of pain to wake him up.