Lobster much

Ao3 // not mine

I thought that there was smut, but there really isn't any smut. :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys almost never got a day off and if they did one off it was spent traveling to their new location so they could perform the next night. The boys didn't mind sleeping on a bus. It was like their small home on the road and it meant a lot to Louis and Zayn as the non-stop traveling on the bus didn't bother them as much as the others.

Harry had on and off feelings about the bus he didn't necessarily dislike it, but if he was given the option to sleep in a hotel he would choose that by a mile. Niall on the other hand despised the bus. He was claustrophobic and that made spending the night in a small cramped bed very hard and extremely uncomfortable.

Niall's claustrophobia and his slight fear of the dark that he blamed on his claustrophobia kept the other boys awake also. Niall had accruing nightmares on the bus that he was trapped in a small, pitch black, corner and couldn't escape. His night terror caused him to thrash around on his bunk and normally only awoke the person either below or above him.

There were six bunks in total on the bus they normally slept on so the other three boys had decided after a few of Niall's episodes that they would sleep slept on one side and Liam took the bunk either above or bellow Niall's so only he would be awaken by the movement and noise. Liam was very easy going so he agreed with this arrangement and whenever Niall had to sleep on the bus Liam slept either under or above him because the small bunk didn't bother him much.

Since it did bother Niall though Liam made it in his best efforts to make Niall feel as at ease as possible. That meant sometimes cuddling him to sleep, making him warm milk, making sure his bunk curtain was open and leaving some sort of light on so he wouldn't get scared. Liam had in no doubt taken on the name of daddy direction because of his responsible actions and fixing the others mistakes.

Zayn was a man of few words so that made him a quiet man that didn't get into much trouble. At venues or wherever they were performing, Louis normally corrupted Zayn as his partner in crime resulting in them both getting into loads of trouble with the crew or security guards. Whenever that happened Liam was most likely their bailing them out of trouble and Zayn knew that he would always be there and that was one of the reasons he agreed to do most stuff with Louis.

Louis however would get into all this trouble regardless if Liam was there as it was just his nature and personality to play pranks and make jokes. Having Liam there with him, to help him get out of all the trouble was always a bonus to him. About half of the reason Liam had taken on the name 'daddy direction' was Louis's fault. That meant that Liam would always be there for Louis because Louis was one of the main reasons why Liam had taken on that role, and Louis knew that.

Harry had a very cheeky adorable personality and he was very cheeky with the ladies. Though he was the youngest, he was a flirt so that caused him to act more mature than he actually was. Most people took Harry as a ladies man and one to cheat but in reality he was just a very bold person that loved cuddling and Louis or Liam were ones to not deny his requests. Harry wasn't the other half of why Liam had really taken on the role of being the 'daddy' though Liam had to pay somewhat attention to him. Liam did have to get Harry out of some sticky situations that Harry had somehow managed to get himself into mostly with the crew.

Niall was obviously not the youngest as he was only about a month younger than Liam but he definitely looked and acted like the younger band mate out of the five. Niall had more fears than the other boys and he had a phobia that was serious so Liam had been the first to take on the role of making sure Niall was comfortable with everything and that hadn't really stopped over the years.