#wherearewegoingtoday

Ao3 // not mine

This is so cute, im crying lolololol

After dating a year and a half in secret, Niall and Liam decided to finally come out and let everyone see a little bit of their relationship, either by pictures or videos, or even just the things they tweeted to and about each other. Fans loved it. They loved how loving Liam was towards Niall and how soft he seemed to be when he was with Niall. They loved how much Niall smiled and shined with Liam's love. They loved how both of them together seemed to blossom with the love they got from each other.

So, Niall decided to give them a treat. Videos of him and Liam going to their dates, or what their dates were about and posting them on Instagram. Much like his "Where Are We Going Today Mark?" videos fans loved so much. This time, with the very special guest appearances of his loving boyfriend.

"So Lima," Liam laughed as Niall introduced the video. "Where are we going today?"

"Well I think we're going to go to a theme park and have lots of fattening foods and ride loads of rides until we get sick." Liam smiled resting his chin on Niall's shoulder. They hadn't left the house yet, but Niall wanted to do the video real quick so that he wouldn't worry about it later.

"So romantic. He has a romantic bone in his body somewhere guys. Promise!" Niall laughed talking to his phone.

Liam smiled and kissed Niall's cheek, "yeah, a special soft spot just for you."

That was the end of the fifteen seconds Instagram allowed, and Niall was sure those last five seconds were going to be the best. He smiled at his boyfriend and then typed out a caption posting it on Instagram then sharing it to Twitter.

My romantic boyfriend let me tell ya ❤

Liam laughed and grabbed hoodies for them both so when it got colder later they'd have them. "Are you ready to go love?"

"Ready Lima Bean." Niall smiled taking his hoodie, well Liam's, and putting his phone and wallet in his pocket.

"God I love you." Liam whispered quickly kissing him.

Niall laughed and kissed Liam back, his arm instinctively wrapping around his neck. "I love you too."

"Thank God." Liam laughed and kissed Niall's forehead. "Come on beautiful. Let's get going."

Niall smiled and followed Liam out to Liam's car, laughing softly at how cheesy Liam could be. He loved it though and knew Liam loved treating him extra special like he did, and he wasn't complaining.

"So babe," Niall couldn't help but giggle at Liam's nickname, "who do you think is going to get sick first?"

"You. You have such a weak stomach Payno." Niall laughed. "I don't."

"Babe, you can't eat Vegemite without wanting to spit it out." Liam laughed while he drove.

"That's cause they said it was good. It wasn't. That was a punishment." Niall pointed out.

Liam laughed driving. He reached a hand over and held Niall's hand. "I love you, so much."

"That's a relief. Would've been awkward if I was the only one who felt that way." Niall laughed. He squeezed Liam's hand gently and looked out the window. Today was a good day. He had his Liam, and nothing would change that. Even if one of them got sick on the other after so much fatty foods.

"It would have been," Liam laughed smiling. He drove to the theme park they had decided they went to and laughed to himself. "What are you going to do if one of us gets sick?"