Unicorn orgasm

Tumblr,vivsoniamx // Not mine

Haven't updated for awhile I promise to get my shit back together and update more. ily all xx

~

Waking up in the morning hadn't always been that exciting and great for me, to be quite honest I always hated waking up for school. It's weird to think that I, especially I, didn't like going to school. It wasn't that I wasn't keen to see my friends, they had always been really nice and supporting.
Not only because I might be, well, how can I put it right, I'm very much gay and proud of who I am. At least I don't hide in the closet and get myself a fake girlfriend or hire my friends to pretend to date me (if I'd have girl-friends).
The only girl I regularly talked to was Danielle Peazer. She was very nice and always smiling, accepted me for who I was and even came to me when she had trouble with her boyfriend.
And besides the fact that my friends were supportive and accepted me, the whole school did, too (or they ignored me, but oh well).
So to say I didn't like school because I had no friends or was bullied was definitely a misunderstanding. The only reason why I would always be grumpy about the fact was that I had a crush. Oh, and not only a normal crush, like the oh-I-have-a-crush-on-a-cute-boy-crush but the I-motherfucking-have-a-fucking-crush-on-a-sexy-as-fucking-hell-lad-crush. Basically.
And to say I wasn't devastated as I found out that exactly he had a boyfriend was another misunderstanding. Ashton Irwin was his name.
He wasn't really tall but he did have some muscles, curly hair, eyes someone could die for, his hands were really fucking awesome too (not that I had been a creep and starred at his hands, but, oh c'mon!) and he was a drummer to a band named (what was it again?) 5 Seconds of Fuckers.
Probably something like that.
And on comparison I was a nobody, I may had some muscles, too and was taller than him but, as I already said, I'm a nobody.
My fiends always told me I was really caring, gentle, worried about them too much and yea, shy. That was probably my biggest disadvantage, being shy and blushing like a madman even when my crush only breathed the same air as me.
Creeper much? Yeah.
Though, you might be asking why I am not that peevish about the fact that I had to wake up for school again?
Bingo.
Well, only if you guessed right. My crush broke up with his boyfriend due to Ashton cheating on him with another boy. I think his name was Luke? But that doesn't really matter, anyway.
Though, seeing him (not Ashton, I really didn't care about Ashton's feelings right now) all heart-broken every day, sitting alone at the table and his eyes always darting to the floor when someone tried talking to him, was pulling me down, too.
I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to make him smile and laugh his wonderful contagious laugh again.
Sighing, I threw the blanket of me, already starting to feel the cold air brushing against my hot skin. Ugh, how I hated cold air.
With a slight huff, I sat up slowly and turned off my alarm clock: somehow I achieved to wake up before my alarm clock was going to ring the fucking hell out of me - in other words try to wake me up.
I snatched my phone of my night stand and slid to unlock it. 1 new message. [a/n cries]
»heyo, Harry and i are going to do you a favour today«
»Louis. Dont. please u always embarrass me in front of everyone«
And this fact was proven more than right. Every time Louis and Harry tried to help me with something involving my crush I embarrass myself in front of the whole school or class. But otherwise, if it had something to do with homework or pranking they always managed to do it right. No awkward excuses or blushing included - thankfully.
I knew that the "favour" involved me trying to flirt to my crush and win him over.
A sigh escaped my lips, as I pictured his face in my head. He was so beautiful, even his name sounded angelic. Niall (by the way his name meant champion). Niall James Horan, we both shared the same middle name as in Liam James and Niall James. That sounded just perfect in my ears.
But other than that we were completely opposites.
While he was popular and had a lot of friends, I was shy and only had three friends that really counted as friends (my mum didn't count even if she insisted).
He was blond, dyed blond but still, I was brunet.
He had blue eyes, the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I've ever seen, I had normal brown eyes, nothing special.
He was smaller than his friends, I was quite tall.
He was carefree and laughed a lot, I was as I said shy and studied or read books rather than have fun.
And I could go on and on but oh shit was it really already half past seven? Fuck, I'm damned.
XxX
Slumping my back over my shoulder I walked into school, mum drove me today after she nearly had a heart attack as she saw me eating an apple in the kitchen at ten to eight. I was so getting in trouble for this later but I could just look at her with my puppy-eyes look and she would immediately apologise and make me a bowl of cereal. This is no joke, this is an experience.
"Liiiiiiiiiaaaaahaaaaammmm!" Oh here we go ...
I slowly turned around, a faint blush already gracing my cheeks as I saw Louis running up to me like he was running away from zombies or his mum after he smashed her favourite vase. "Lou! Stop! Slow dow-ughn!" I only had the time to stretch out my arms as Louis' body collided against mine and sent us tumbling to the floor.
I fell directly on my bum, pushing Louis away from me as he tried to reach my face so he could kiss me. Ew.
I may be gay but I won't kiss my best mate!
"Louis! Get off!" I whined and blushed even darker as I saw a small figure appearing behind a wall. Perfect. "Lou! Please!"
Said boy only giggled - yes, fucking giggled - and stood up, brushing the invisible dust of his clothes and extended his hand for me to grab.
I could literally feel Niall's eyes glued to my side as I grabbed Louis' hand and also stood on my feet again.
"Thank you, Lou!" I hissed, "Niall probably thinks that I'm a weirdo now!"
"Nah, I don't think so!" Louis grinned and wrapped his arms around me to hug (or should I say squeeze me to death) me tightly, "don't you see him looking at you with heart-eyes?"
He pulled away and rested his arm on my shoulders, directing me to look at Niall. He looked so cute and beautiful today...
Thanks to Louis (and my thoughts), I was now blushing even more, looking down onto my fingers instead of glancing at Niall's direction anymore.
"You should see him starring at you like you've just puked a rainbow or whatever!" The blue eyed lad said while letting go of me and turning me around. "What the- Louis!" I nearly screamed as I worked out what he was gonna do.
"No, no! Don't do this!" I pleaded, my whole face already feeling like it's been set on fire. Louis was really pushing me towards Niall, who was currently looking at the black board of school.
"Don't forget the pick-up lines we told you! Now is the moment you're gonna use them!" Louis announced happily, as if I wasn't at the verge of a panic attack because he was shoving me towards my crush. And believe me, I never really talked to Niall except a quick 'hello' or 'bye'. So to say I was scared I'd messed it up by stuttering or whatever else embarrassing I could do, was another misunderstanding.
Louis only dug his fingers into my side and with a final push, I was stumbling forward and slammed face-first into the black board.
"Oh god, are you okay?" I heard the most beautiful voice say next to me as I slowly detached my face from the black board. "Uh.." I blushed and couldn't help my heart beating faster than it should.
"Y-yah... um... I mean..." I stuttered and awkwardly fumbled with my fingers, averting my gaze and blushing furiously, "I'm okay..."
"Good" Niall replied and as I was looking up again, my heart nearly collapsed. His smile. He was smiling again. He smiled because I was so stupid and awkward and I made him smile! After weeks of frowning and being sad. Kill me now.
"Uh..." I quickly tried to remember some of Louis' and Harry's pick-up lines. "Did you... fell out of heaven?" I stuttered and face-palmed inwardly. I forgot the fucking answer!
A faint chuckle escaped Niall's lips, "why? Does my face look like I fell onto the ground?" There was clearly a joking undertone in his voice but somehow I got the wrong idea and widened my eyes in shock.
"No! No! Oh fuck... I didn't– no! Y-you look beautiful! I - mean no, well, yea you do b-but... um..." I bit my lip, my face the shade of a tomato, and looked down, ashamed. "Sorry."
"Don't be sorry" Niall's voice was gentle, "that was a nice compliment."
My heartbeat increased again, if possible and I saw him smiling again as I looked up. "It's true" I said also smiling.
We probably stood there for a good minute, just looking into each other's eyes as Niall suddenly darted his eyes to the school floor and whispered something to himself. Just as I was about to ask what he said, he mumbled an excuse, "sorry, I have to go to my first class." And with that, I only saw his back disappearing behind a corner.
Well, that went smooth Liam.
XxX
"And then?" Harry, my best friend besides Louis, asked excitedly, nearly leaning all over the desk as I was telling them about my absolutely awkward and embarrassing story about what happened earlier that day.
"Well I told him he's beautiful" a decent blush covered my cheeks as I thought back to how Niall looked at me as I said that, "because he is and it was so awkward but he told me that is was a nice compliment and I said that it is true, because it is! Have you guys seen him? He's absolutely stunning, his eyes and his–"
"Yea, we see him, every day and even if not, you tell us how petty he is every minute of every hour, anyway" Louis chirped in, getting a death glare from Harry, who had been smiling as I was talking about the most beautiful human in the world. Ugh, I sound corny.
"Don't mind him" Harry said, "and what happened then?"
I was silently starring at my food, well, the cafeteria food was horrible so I didn't consider it as edible food.
"He scurried off, saying he needed to get to his first class"
"Aw, that's sad!" The youngest out of us said and petted my shoulder slightly. "But next time you'll just use a better pick-up line, yea?"
"Does Niall even know his name?" Louis asked suddenly, not really making me feel better in this situation now. He was probably right though. Niall and I only had a few classes together but he surely didn't notice me before.
Louis yelping as Harry slapped his arm slightly brought me out of my thoughts again. I was thankful I had a friend like Harry, he always tried to cheer me up and encourage me to find my luck while Louis picked on me and tried to tease me all the time, and me being me I let him tease me a lot. Not because liked it, because I was an easy target.
"Louis! You're upsetting him!"
"But it's true" I quickly said and stopped poking at my food. "I know almost everything about Niall, from his favourite colour to the things he hates the most, and he..."
After looking up again, I caught Harry exchanging worried glances with Louis. I sighed, "he doesn't even know my name."
The school bell saved me out of an awkward conversation with Harry including him trying to cheer me up, even though it would be worthless.
There goes my good mood.
XxX
It had been two days since the ... "incident". Niall hasn't talked to me since then and Harry was still working on good pick-up lines to win Niall over. It's useless anyway, the only chance I had to get Niall's interest was two days ago and I fucked up - as always.
"Uh!" Harry exclaimed happily and held his index finger up in the air as he turned towards me. I was currently sitting on his bed, drinking the tea his mum made us. "How about this one! 'If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one'!"
Looking at him with disbelief, I put the cup of tea aside, "are you trying to embarrass me even more?"
"No, no" he chuckled, "this is cute! If someone would say that to me, I'd be surprised because no one else would have the guts to do that! Like other dudes would probably say 'do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?' And then you come and use the uncommon ones!"
"I'm still not persuaded" I only answered and took my phone to search for pick up lines myself. "Maybe I should just be like 'oh I'm not trying to impress you, but I'm batman!'"
Harry huffed, "are you trying to mock me?"
"Maybe" I grinned.
XxX
The cards with the pick up lines? Check.
The rose? Check.
My number scribbled on a piece of paper? Check.
Not nervous? Definitely not fucking check.
I was nervous as hell and Louis quietly snickering behind me didn't help me, at all. He surprisingly helped Harry with his master plan to charm Niall, even came up with cool pick-up lines. In case I forgot them I wrote them down on little cards and stuffed them into the pockets of my jeans.
We waited a whole week before everything was perfect.
The plan was that I would walk over to Niall after school so I could catch him alone and without his friends, then I would hand him the rose and say my first line 'you're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line' and I should do that with a stutter (even if Harry wouldn't've told me to do that I'd do it one way or another).
After that I would ask normal questions like 'your name's Niall right?' (I already knew that but Louis said that it would be creepy if I just went on and on with the lines and not asking any personal questions like name, age, favourite colour..).
And then... the next line, 'see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute'. I was already blushing just thinking about it. And at the end, after a few more lines I'll hand him my number and walk off after kissing his cheek.
I think I'm fucked.
Why were they even thinking this could work out? I mean, second period didn't even start and I'm a fucking wreck. If I won't mess up the lines, I'll still blush so hard and be way too shy to actually kiss him (or his cheek, but y'know)!
"Lou, Haz, what if he thinks I'm weird. What if he just flips me off and walks away?!" I asked, my voice pervaded with a panicked undertone.
"Then he isn't the one" Louis simply answered and sat down on his seat next to mine. "I'm your friend and I'm not gonna lie, you really look handsome today and if he would let you go then he's fucking stupid. Not only for your looks, but you're also a really kind and sweet guy, Li."
Smiling at my best friend, I blushed slightly, "thanks, Lou. You're the best."
"Hey, and what about me?" Harry complained as he sat down next to Louis. I chuckled, "you, to, Haz. I love you, guys."
"Aw, I love you too"
"Ew, you're so soppy!"
"Lou!" I laughed, Niall and the plan completely forgotten at this point.
After our teacher Ms. Calder arrived and somehow achieved to tame the class, it was completely silent.
"So, we are going to watch a film today! You don't have to take notes but the movie could help you with your on-going projects. It's about ancient society but it's not a documentary" she explained and the class erupted into cheers.
I was already finished with what I wanted to write about my theme so I didn't really had to pay attention to whatever the film was about. This gave me more time to think about a certain Irish boy in my grade. He looked better now. Really.
He was smiling again and sometimes he even laughed along with his friends, something inside of me tried to convince me that I was the cause of his happiness. After all, he started smiling and enjoying his life again after I had my oh so wonderful appearance.
Yesterday I heard him and his friends talking about their love lives. He didn't even seem that sad about the fact that he and Ashton were no longer a couple, well it had been a month since their breakup.
He told them about a bloke he liked and I was really upset after I heard that. Harry and Louis had to cheer me up the entire afternoon yesterday, maybe it was me, maybe it was someone else ("you'll never know until you try to win him over").
Niall always seemed like a nice and polite lad, never insulting anyone except the friendly insult where you call your best friend a cunt or something like that.
He had had quite a dirty mouth and he also had had a whore-image a few month ago but he himself insisted on being inexperienced.
Rumours were always very common at our school so it was no wonder that someone made up the stories about Niall being a slut at parties or in general.
I sighed and averted my gaze, not giving a single fuck about the film. Niall wouldn't leave my mind.
XxX
"Everything alright?" Louis asked and Harry hugged me tightly.
"Yea, I-" I gulped nervously, "I'm just nervous..."
"Don't be" Harry smiled and hugged me tightly, "if something goes wrong just make up an excuse and come over to us, we won't leave, I promise." I nodded, still nervous about what was about to happen.
"I really don't think something could go wrong" Louis reassured me and also wrapped his arms around my waist to hug me.
"Okay, Li, your man is walking towards the exit, go and get him!"
A small smile spread across my lips, both of them were really optimistic that this would work out. Why not think the same then?
Letting out a puff of breath, clutching the rose tighter in my hand, I started walking over to him. Let's hope everything ends well.
Niall was about to open the door as I quickly stepped in front of him and (besides trying to contain my blush) I grinned at him. He just looked at me confused and expectantly.
Bitting my lip, I slowly handed him the red rose, watching his eyes widening. "For me?" He asked in disbelief and I nodded slowly, smiling brightly.
He looked shocked, as if no one ever got him flowers before, and a faint blush covered his pale cheeks as he carefully took the flower out of my hand and he beamed at me. "Thanks so much!"
"You deserve it" I smiled, "and uh... this is awkward but... you're so beautiful, uh, you made me forget my pick-up line" blushing slightly, I smiled shyly at him.
He giggled and averted his gaze, looking down at the rose. The plan seemed to work, fuck, I wasn't expecting that!
"So, you're name's Niall, right?" I tried to sound casually, I really tried, but I ended up sounding more nervous than before.
"Yea" he looked up again, "and you're Liam, we have some classes together, yea?"
A small nod was my only answer. He looked so beautiful today. The faint blush grazing his cheeks made him look even more adorable and cute than he already was. His eyes were so captivating, the deep blue colour and a bit of yellow at his pupil.
His thin pink lips looked so kissable and the freckles across his cheeks just made him look more perfect.
But why was he looking at me so strangly? Did I do something wrong? I mean, I was just looking at him– FUCK!
"Uh!" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, just a stutter of words. "I-I err" the deep red blush covering my cheeks weren't making my situation better. It all started out so well!
Niall raised an eyebrow, looking at me weirdly and somehow amused, as I tried to remember one of the lines. What did Louis tell me?
"Are your parents thieves?" Okay, okay, that's good. I remember that one.
"Because you're as hot as the sun!"
Wait...
Before I could even correct myself, Niall bursted out into a loud fit of laughter. Fuck!
My cheeks were immediately covered in a deep shade of red while I awkwardly stood in front of him, who still laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. And if this wasn't embarrassing enough Ashton (yes, Ashton fucking Irwin) walked down the stairs together with Luke, Michael and C- Calvin or whatever. They were talking about something but the moment they heard Niall's laugh their eyes locked with mine.
Shit! I quickly averted my gaze and looked at the beauty in front of me again. "Uh, N-Niall?" I stuttered and he wiped his imaginary tears away and smiled brightly at me.
"I don't think that was supposed to be the answer" he chuckled and still smiling looked up to me, and I swear my heart stopped. He just looked so beautiful and carefree, like the Niall he was a few years ago. Without all the rumours and relationship-shit.
"No, I-I just forgot it.."
Niall didn't even seem annoyed by my awkwardness and weirdness, though he seemed quite amused.
"So, Liam.." Niall trailed off and started absentmindedly playing with the rose in his hands. "Wh–"
"Oh, hello Niall" a voice greeted, rather friendly behind Niall's back. He froze immediately and clutched the rose tighter to his chest. Behind Niall were four guys and yes, you guessed right the four guys who just walked down the stairs. The one who greeted Niall wasn't Ashton, it was the black haired boy, still can't remember his name.
"C-calum.." Niall whispered and turned around, very slowly if I may add. Ashton was standing a bit offside but dust fully ignore us (or Niall I don't know if they noticed me) either. "Nice to see you.."
"Nice rose" the purple haired boy said, a smirk plastered on his face. "Did lover boy gave that to you?"
What? Did he talk about me?!
Already blushing because of previous events, I awkwardly stepped aside to reveal my presence.
"It's Liam" Niall corrected and turned towards me, "and yes he did."
Michael and blondie looked at me, their eyebrows raised and inwardly judging me. I just knew they did that. Though, the smaller one - Calum, as I now knew - just smiled at me brightly. "That's really cute."
I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I darted my eyes back to my hands, this wasn't how the plan was supposed to end.
"Yes, it is" Niall commented, "so.. what did you guys want?"
"Just saw you over there as we were about to leave" the tallest (he had a fucking lip piercing!) casually said, "thought we'd say hello."
Niall only nodded, not really believing what Luke said, trust me, I didn't either.
"Yea, we did that, can we go now" a fourth voice spoke, it sounded a lot like an Australian accent and I immediately knew who said that. Ashton.
Niall tensed visibly and turned to look at his ex-boyfriend.
"Sorry" Calum apoplectically whispered and they slowly walked away, Calum and Luke being the only ones who smiled at us (or Niall) as a goodbye.
This was so awkward. I mean. I should've been the cool guy who casually flirted with Niall to get "into his pants" as nicely as Louis had put it, but no, I ha to be the awkward boy who blushed way too much and ruined everything. And to make it even worse his fucking ex-boyfriend and his friends had to show up and leave this "lover boy" comment. This plan was fucked up.
I didn't even register Niall had turned to look at me, "I-" I let out a puff of breath, inwardly slapping my face over and over again, "sorry.."
A sigh left my lips afterwards, "this just wasn't how I planned it to be. N-not that my friends and I m-made a plan or uh.. anything, pff, hah, nooo..."
"I mean I did prepare! B-but not like a week or more before, like nah. W-we didn't sat at my home and searched out the .. err dumbest pick up lines or some shit like that!" I quickly corrected myself and blushed even harder.
Where Louis and Harry even waiting of me anymore? Wouldn't they have done something to help me get out of this super embarrassing situation?!
I took a quick glance over to the cafeteria entrance, yea, they were standing there but rather than watching me and helping me out of here they were talking to Stan and laughing their asses off. And these are my supposedly best friends. Thanks.
"Uh, I-I should just go, and ..."
This was not how wanted it to be, I wanted to get the chance to get to know Niall better, to hug him, to hear his laugh more often, to see him smile, to be the reason for his happiness. And most important, I wanted to kiss Niall. I wanted to get him a lot of presents and take him out on dates and do all this romantic stuff.
"I should go." I quickly turned around and wanted to scurry off and flee to my friends and forget about this awkward event, as I suddenly felt fingers wrapping around my wrist, holding me back.
Shocked, I looked back at Niall. He was grinning, fuck. "What–" but my words were cut off as I saw Niall leaning closer towards me and standing on his tippy toes. He slowly inched even closer and shut his eyes.
I hadn't even had the time to register what was about to happen as I suddenly felt warm, smooth lips pressing against my own.
This is a dream, this must be a dream. Oh but please please don't wake me up!
Only seconds later, I responded, kissing him back with all the desperate want I felt for him. He slowly moved his lips against mine, pressing his body closer to mine and wrapping his arms around my neck, bringing me down a bit. I shyly placed my hands on his hips and rubbed my thumb against his sides affectionally.
His lips felt amazing, he tasted like vanilla and strawberries and probably everything else that makes you want to throw up a rainbow and ride on unicorns out of mouth-orgasm.
He slowly broke the kiss, opening his eyes and smiling brightly at me. "How about we meet at yours later?" He whispered and pecked my lips again, causing my heart to collapse and pound three, pff, seven times harder and faster against my chest (which was still firmly pressed against his, as I might add.)
"Okay" I breathed out, grinning because to say I wasn't the luckiest man alive now was another misunderstanding.
And let's just say I got very lucky that evening, if you know what I mean.