Chapter 7

Hi! So I'm updating this, Withered Chica x reader, aand my BEN drowned x reader at the same time. I'm typing like mad!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up the next morning and was about to sit up when you realized someone's arms around your waist, you panicked at first, but once you realised it was Link you settled back down. "Link." You whispered, you heard him groan in protest and he just hugged you tighter, you laughed a little. "Link~" You said laughing a little, "Hm?" He hummed. "Wake up~" You said kissing his cheek, he opened his eyes and smiled. "But I'm tiiired~" He whined, you rolled your eyes and pulled him up. "Come on! We gotta save Zelda." You said, the Hero had completely forgotten about this and jumped up, whacking his head on the bed in the process. He rubbed his head a little. "Ow." You laughed a little. Navi was still sleeping. You decided to annoy her. "Navi! Hey! Listen! Listen! Hey! Hey! Listen!" You mimicked her, Link laughed as Navi woke up. "Ugh... Can you stop that?! It's annoying." She said flying up. "Well it's what you do to us." Link said. "Oh... Right..." She said causing you and Link to laugh. Your mum walked in, "What's all this laughing about?" She asked, "Navi..." You said before laughing again. She rolled her eyes. "C'mon, you two are leaving today." She said, a little worry in her voice, you could tell she was trying not to show it, and hugged her. "I'll be fine." You said smiling, she hugged you back. "I know." She answered, Link smiled.

Once you were downstairs you sat down for breakfast. "Hey, where's my Dad?" Asked Link, "He's still sleeping. On the sofa over there." Your mum answered, nodding toward the sofa, sure enough there he was sleeping, Link laughed a little, "He wasn't really a big one on getting up early." He said eating. After you both finished you hugged your mum once more and said goodbye to Link's (Very tired) Dad, then you left. "This is going to be a really long trip you know (Y/n). You sure you want to do this?" Asked Link looking over at you worriedly. You sighed. "It's fine Link, I'll be fine, now let's go!!" You said nodding toward the direction of where you were headed.

Link POV

This journey was going to be rough. I know my girl is strong, but I don't want her getting hurt. I won't let her get hurt. I watched as she jumped up and down ahead, 'so childish' I thought. 'But I guess that's why I like her'. It was going to be a looong journey...

End POV

You and Link had been walking for some time now, Link said it would take about two days, so you didn't jump around after that, knowing you had to save your energy. Link laughed at your sudden change in mood. Yeah casually walking until...

CRASH.

A branch snapped off a tree revealing a sort of Dark version of Link. Link growled a little and pulled out his sword. "Ah, hello brother, that's not a nice way to greet me now is it? I do apologize for watching you but I just couldn't keep my eyes off such a lovely lady~" The dark version said looking toward you, Link growled even more. "(Y/n) this is Dark Link, Dark Link, (Y/n). Now that we're introduced, BEAT IT!" Link shouted at the so called Dark Link, he glared at Link before taking your hand and kissing it. "My pleasure to meet a lovely lady~ I'm Dark Link, Link's brother, but you can call me Dark." You jerked your hand away a little, Link pushing him away from you in the process and stepping in front of you. "So you two are a thing or?" Asked Dark casually, completely ignoring Link's warning growls. "Y-Yeah, what about it?" You said trying to hide your fear. Dark smirked. "So your the one sent with Link to save Zelda? Oh right, so you must be good at duels by now, to be honest bro she had a good teacher." He said looking from you to Link, you gripped your sheath a little. "But we shall continue that another time, I must go, and you two love-birds better get on your way." He said before turning on his heel and slinking off.

Link sighed putting his sword away again. "Sorry about that, but hey~ Brothers right?" He said kissing your forehead. "Someone's jealous~" You sang smirking. "N-No I'm not!" He stuttered, you laughed. "Don't worry Link, my heart is yours and only yours." You said hugging him. "Now c'mon, I highly doubt Zelda's gonna save herself!" You said running ahead a little Link laughed. "You can say that again!" He shouted as he ran after you.

______________________________________________________________________________________

It's done! Yay! Now I can do my BAC homework, my History homework, my BEN Drowned x reader, my Withered Chica x reader and THEN relax! Ugh! Hope ya liked guys!