Imagine for Blanca

I hope you like it, fellow youtuber-lover-thingy-thing :D

Caspar Lee everyone.

____________________________________

I cuddled closer to Caspar's chest, him still focused on the film we were watching. Caspar decided what to watch and to be honest, I didn't really like it. But I tried to watch it but lost interest quite fast.

Caspar's grip around me loosened up a bit and he planted a small kiss on my forehead as I drifted away in my own thoughts.

I still can't believe that this is our 2 year anniversary, I can't believe that I met the love of my life 2 years ago. And the funny thing is, I didn't like him at first sight. Well, I didn't hate him or so but my friends had told me things about him, awful things, but all the rumours were false.

We met at a friends party and ended up talking the whole night, not paying attention to the people around us. The week after that, we started to hangout more and eventually we got together. And now here we are, 2 years after that summer night.

"You want more?" Caspar asked with a low voice, referring to my drink. I nodded and he got up to the kitchen. I could hear him pour up the coke and he soon came back and handed me one of the glasses.

"Here you go milady." Caspar said and I let out a light chuckle.

"I wish we could do this every night." I whispered, but Caspar heard me and he flew up from the couch. He had an idea.

"We should move in together." He happily exclaimed.

I was shocked. I mean, this is what I wanted but it's just that we've never really talked about it before because Caspar have been so busy with this whole youtube career.

"Are you sure? It's a big step you know." I said and looked at my boyfriend who stood in the middle of his and Alfie's apartment.

"Blanca, i'm sure. I'm 200% sure that this is what I want."

I could feel the tears building up, the tears of joy.

"Oh Caspar." I said and ran into his arms. He pulled me close and we both laughed. We were actually doing it. We were moving in together.

"You know what," Caspar said as he let go of our hug. "Tomorrow, we'll look after an apartment here in London."

-------------------------------------------------------

The following day started off early with lots of different apartments to look at. We looked at at least 5 and we just couldn't find the right one.

"We'll find one, I swear." I said as I sat down with my coffee in front of Caspar. We'd decided to take a quick break, to talk about the apartments we'd looked at and where we should go next.

"I really hope so." Caspar sighed and drank his coffee.

Once he'd put down his cup again I cupped his hands in mine.

"We don't need to find an apartment today. Or tomorrow, heck, we don't need to find an apartment this week." I said.

"We managed to not live with each other for two years, a few weeks aren't going to kill us." I finished and hoped that it had calmed Caspar down a bit.

He leaned across the table and gave me a perfect kiss.

"C'mon, we have one apartment left to look at." He said. And that was all we needed, because that last apartment later became our first home together.