Imagine for Katie

First imagine about the lovely Trevor Moran!

(May be triggering.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

I laid on the couch and let my fingers run across the scars on my wrists. They were old, and i've stopped. But sometimes, I like to feel them. When i'm sad, or even when i'm angry, I like to feel them. It reminds me of where I was and where I am now, and it shows that you actually can conquer your inner demons. Sure, it can trigger me to start again, but whenever I think about it or feel like doing it again Trevor comes on my mind. He doesn't know about my past, and I think that's for the good. 

I looked over at my phone and saw one new message from Trevor; 

'Cool if I come over? :) xx' 

I texted back 'yes' with a smile on my face. He's been with the rest of O2L, filming, so we haven't been able to hangout. I love hanging out with him, but who doesn't love hanging out with their boyfriend, because he makes me laugh and smile, he makes me think about other things, happy things.

My doorbell rang a couple of minutes later, but I was too lazy to get up from the comfy couch.

"The door's open!" I said and Trevor walked in and instantly smiled when he saw me. He rushed over to the couch and sat over me with each leg of either side of my thighs.

"No, NO TREVOR STOP!" I shrieked as Trevor's fingers tickled my sides. He tickled me to the point where I had tears running down the sides of my face. 

"Say it!" Trevor grinned as he tickled me. 

"Never!" I shouted between my laugh attacks.

"Fine, then i'll never stop!" He said. But he did. I tried to catch my breath but kept my eyes closed, while I wondered why he'd stopped so suddenly. Maybe I accidentally kicked him or something? I opened my eyes and saw him looking at something intently. He looked hurt, and even a bit sad. His mouth was wide open and he kept looking.

I followed his gaze with my eyes and saw what he was looking at. Panic struck me, he saw them. My scars.

"Trevor..." I said in a low voice.

"Why?" He asked, his voice was low and cracking. 

"It... It was a long time ago..." I said and could feel the tears building up. 

"But why didn't you tell me?" He asked and looked at me with a tear rolling onto his cheek. 

"I didn't want you to be angry with me." I said and covered my face with my hands. I felt embarrassed and guilty, guilty for not telling him.

"Angry with you? Katie, if anything, i'm angry with myself." Trevor said and I removed my hands from my face.

"Angry with yourself? Why?" I asked, shocked. 

"Because I should've been there for you, whatever it was about. I should've protected you. I-i" his voice cracked at the end of his sentence. "I'm so sorry."

"Trevor, don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault! And i've stopped, it's okay. You were the one who saved me." I said, trying to make Trevor feel less angry with himself. But it was true though, Trevor was the one who saved me.

"Katie, promise me that you'll always come to me. I don't care if i'm on the other side of the world, just promise me to always come to me whenever you feel sad again. Promise?" Trevor said and looked me deep into my eyes.

"I promise."