Imagine for Hannah

Personal imagine for Hannah, with the one and only, drum roll please.... ALFIE DEYES.

Hope you enjoy, I enjoyed writing it.

__________________________________

"WAIT WAIT, shit" I cursed as I ran down the stairs pulling my purple hoodie over my brown, dripping hair. The knocks on the door stopped and I basically threw myself on the doorknob and opened the door.

"Did I interrupt you?" Alfie said in his cute accent. Wait no, did I just say his cute accent?

"Oh no no, I just got out of the shower." I said and moved a little to let him in. He had a black bag lazily thrown over his shoulder.

"I hope you didn't forget about our movie night!" Alfie said and took of his jacket. My whole body froze and I felt like I got a mini heart attack.

"Of course not!" I chuckled and closed the door to use it to support my back. Alfie raised an eyebrow and looked at me suspiciously.

"Hannah, you're lying." He said and picked up his bag again before he walked in to my living room where my TV is.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked and I could hear him unzipping his bag.

I walked in to the kitchen, with the biggest grin on my face. Me and Alfie have been friends for only god knows how long! But, i've got feelings for him. Sure we always i love you to each other as best friends but it always hurts me inside knowing that we're just that, friends.

I opened the top cabinet to take down a bowl which i'd use to our popcorn, Alfie can't watch a film without popcorn.

"Here's your popcorn." I said and placed the bowl on the table in front of my sofa along with two cups with coca cola in. I sat down in my sofa, pulling my cosiest blanket up to neck, leaving my head visible.

I watched as Alfie sat on the floor in front of the TV, trying to figure out how to start the film. "Do you need help with that?" I asked and he turned his head around, looking me right in my blue eyes.

"Do you really think I need help with this, do you even know who I am?" Alfie joked and I laughed, maybe a little too much. Oh god, I need to stop being so nervous around him!

When Alfie finally started the film he sat down next to me in the sofa. He placed a pillow in his lap for me to rest my head on, we always do this when we watch films together but it felt so awkward this time.

We watched 'a walk to remember', which wasn't the best decision since I always cry like a baby when I watch it, sigh.

Alfie played with a string of my now damped hair and it was in the scene where Landon drives over to his father when I lost it. The salty river of tears ran down my rosy cheeks and I tried to not make a sound but Alfie noticed.

"Hannah, are you crying?" He asked and immediately stopped playing with my hair. I quickly sat up, with my back towards Alfie, and wiped away the tears.

"No, uh-uhm I-i'm just... You know." I stuttered out and laughed at the end to not seem so upset.

I felt how Alfie put his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes and I got lost in his.

"You're a terrible liar Hannah." He said and smiled. I chuckled at him and looked away, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach and my insane urge to throw myself at him and have a crazy make out session on the sofa.

"And I love you for that." He said quiet but loud enough for me to hear.

"Aw, I love you too Alfie." And meant it, i love him. I'm in love with my best friend.

"No Hannah," He said and used his hands to turn my face to face his. "I. Love. You." He said and I was speechless.

Soon his lips crashed onto mine and my make out dream came true. I turned my whole body around to place one of my legs on the side of his waist and placed my hands on his jaw as our lips moved in sync.

I detached my lips from his soft ones to rest my forehead against his.

"You don't know how long i've waited to hear that."