Imagine for Emma

If you don't like reading sexual imagines I recommend you don't read this one about Caspar Lee.

This is my first sexual imagine so I would love it if you guys gave me feedback :)

___________________________________

"C'mon Emma, don't be such a chicken!" Caspar yelled as he threw himself in the lake. The sun was setting down and my impulsive boyfriend got the great idea to drive into the forest, just so we could go swimming in the lake. I watched as Caspar swam around, standing on his hands and laughing.

"Ditch the towel and swim with me!" Caspar said. I sighed before I let the towel hit the ground. "Happy now?" I asked as I tiptoed into the cold water.

"Yup." Caspar smirked and swam towards me. He walked closer to me, water dripping from his hair and down on his body, oh god he looked hot.

Caspar took my hands in his and we started to walk further out in the lake. Eventually the water hit my abdomen and I let out a groan, it was so cold!

"Damn Emma, calm down." Caspar laughed and the water was now almost to my neck, Caspar on the other hand had the water slightly over his ribcage. I felt his strong arms snake down to my hips, his hands took a firm grip on my ass.

"Jump." He said in a raspy voice and I did as he said and crossed my legs on the small of his back and let my arms lock with each other around his neck.

Caspar began to plant small kisses on my neck, he travelled further up and began caressing my lips with his tender ones.

"Caspar... stop..." I said between our kisses.

"Why?" Caspar asked and leaved my lips, only to start nibbling on my ear. I giggled and leant forward to his ear. "Someone might see us..." I said in his ear. Caspar stopped nibbling on my ear and looked me in the eyes. The usual glimpse in his eyes was gone and lust was oozing from his blue eyes.

"There's no one here," He said and in a swift movement he had taken off my bikini top. I watched as he let it float further away from us. I tightened my grip around his neck, my breasts pressed against his chest. And as the boy he is he couldn't take his eyes off of them.

"My face is up here." I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, but your boobs are there." Caspar said and he managed to look me in my eyes.

"You're such an idiot." I said and placed my lips against his again. I could feel him harden underneath me and he was moving uncomfortably. Then he started to walk up to the shore, and when he finally reached it he kept walking towards his jeep, without breaking the kiss.

He opened a door and gently laid me down in the backseat. He straddled me and turned his torso around to close the door with a thud.

"Eager are we?" I teased. Caspar chuckled before his lips connected with mine again. A rush went through my whole body and I let out a muffled moan. My hands gently brushed over his abs and travelled further down until I was palming his crotch. The hardening under my hand got me even more turned on.

"Emma, please..." Caspar dropped his head in the crook of my neck and he was breathing heavily. I took this opportunity to flip us over so I was straddling him. My back felt like it was glued to the leather in the backseat and the windows started to get steamed. I looked down at a boy filled with nothing else but lust. My hips started to slowly sway from side to side, I loved teasing him.

Caspar started to move uncomfortably again, all he wanted was to take off his now tight swim trunks, too bad he can't. He placed his hands on my hips and looked me in the eyes, I gave him a smirk.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

"Stop, fucking, teasing me." Caspar said between his clenched teeth. I lowered my face and started to leave small kisses on his chest, working my way down to the hem of his trunks. I took the fabric between my teeth and looked up at Caspar who was watching my every move.

I took off his trunks and before I could do anything Caspar sat up.

He took my breasts in his hands and caressed them gently. I threw my head back and placed my arms on his firm shoulders.

"These," Caspar said and played with the hem of my bikini bottom. "Need to go."

He pulled a string on each side of my bikini bottoms and they fell to the ground.

"Just skip the fucking foreplay, I need you." I said and pushed Caspar back down. He put his hands on my hips again and helped me position myself over his hard member.

I started to slowly bounce up and down, while Caspar thrusted in me.

"Oh shit," He said and finished off his sentence with a loud moan. I bounced faster and added some swaying in to my moves. I used the window and one of the seats to help me support myself from collapsing over Caspar.

"C-caspar I-I'm-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, I was feeling the familiar knot in my stomach.

"K-keep going..." Caspar said and placed his hands on the small of my back. I could feel him twitch inside of me and I was in pure ecstasy. I rode out my high and collapsed on top of Caspar's chest.

I could feel how fast his heart was beating against my ear and I pulled myself up on my elbows before resting my chin on his chest.

We looked into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breaths again.

"We should go swimming more often." Caspar said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Definitely." I said as his lips leaved mine.