Imagine for Erika

I'm so sorry for the lack of imagines but i've been working at my summer job and right now i'm on a mini-vacation, anyway, enjoy this Alfie imagine! :)

_______________________________________

"Alfie! I told you to turn right so why did you turn left?" I asked my boyfriend in annoyance. "I'm sorry but I just got so stressed and- ugh." Alfie said while looking to his left and right frantically. I smiled to myself, I couldn't be mad at Alfie. It's just that i've been looking forward to this trip for sooooo long.

Me and Alfie are going to visit one of my relatives cottage up in the mountains. It's the first time in a while that we get to spend time alone since we're both very busy people.

"Alfie, it's okay," I said and looked at my boyfriend who gave me a smile but was still focused on the road. "It shows that you're a new driver." I said and Alfie let out a sarcastic ha-ha. Oh how I love messing with him.

"Are we there yet?" Alfie asked as he turned to the highway. "You're the driver, you should know." I said and took off my shoes. Alfie glared at me and I laughed at how adorable he looked. "I'm kidding, and yes, we're there soon."

We drove for another 10 minutes until I spotted a gas station, probably a new one because I haven't seen it before. "Alfie, stop at the gas station. I need something to drink." I unbuckled my belt and Alfie parked the car. "Are you coming with me?" I asked and placed my hand on Alfie's thigh. "No, I'll wait." He said and pecked me on my lips. I went in and it looked really nice and had that fresh, new scent.

I looked around a bit until a tall guy with brown hair asked me if I wanted any help.

"No, i'm fine. I was just looking for some coca cola." I said and the guy gestured me to follow him.

"Here you go." He said and gave me a coke. We continued to chit chat and he was really nice, I really like it when workers are genuinely nice to their customers, it makes me feel safe and welcomed.

I said goodbye to the guy and walked to the car. "Hi again," I said to Alfie but got no response. "What's wrong?" I asked and opened my coke and sipped on it. "Nothing." Alfie said and kept his eyes on the road.

I decided not to bother him anymore and we drove the last 20 minutes to the cottage in complete silence. Alfie took all of our luggage and went in to the cottage with me behind. "Seriously Alfie, what's wrong?" I said pretty pissed off. "I said that there was nothing wrong." Alfie said as he walked to the bedroom and started to unpack our luggage. I sat down on the bed and watched as Alfie practically threw in our clothes. "Don't lie, I can see it on you that there is something wrong." I said calmly. "Do you want some coca cola?" I said and reached him the coke but he denied it. "I don't want cute boy's coke." Alfie said with gritted teeth. Oh, so that's what this is about, the guy at the gas station. "Alfie, were you jealous of a worker, who was only doing his job?" I chuckled, but I was confused... Alfie isn't the jealous type and he have never been. "Yes," Alfie stopped throwing the clothes and turned around to face me. "I was jealous of a worker who was doing his job AND was eyeing you." I stood up and placed my hands on Alfie's biceps.

"You don't ha--"

"AND he was being a little too friendly, don't you think?" Alfie said and his eyes were oozing jealousy.

Most people would throw a fit and go absolutely crazy if their boyfriend would be this jealous, but I wasn't. I thought that it was cute, even if Alfie was pretty upset about it.

"Sure, he was eyeing me. And sure, he was being a little extra friendly, but was I acting so to him?" I asked Alfie as I stroked my hands up and down his biceps. Alfie sighed and looked down. "I guess not."

I let my hands travel from his biceps, up and around his neck, Alfie let his hands rest on my hips. "Exactly, so you have nothing to be upset or jealous about." I said as I leaned closer until our lips met in a gentle kiss.

"You know that I love you Erika, right?" Alfie said and rested his forehead against mine.

"I know, and I love you too." I said and dragged Alfie with me outside. "Let's get this vacation started."