Imagine for Breanna

This is really something I could see Caspar doing, hahah! Enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________________

"I just wanted to see you again," Caspar said while he climbed through my window in the middle of the night. He embraced me in a tight hug when he finally had his feet on my bedroom floor. 

"Caspar, if my dad finds out that you're here he'll kill you!" I whispered loud enough for only Caspar to hear since my parents bedroom is close to mine. Caspar loosened his grip around my waist and looked me in my eyes. "Your father isn't going to stop me from seeing you." He said and leaned in for a kiss put I turned him my cheek.

"Isn't that a bit stalker-ish?" I sarcastically said. Caspar chuckled and cupped my cheeks in his hands, he turned my head around so our faces were just a few inches apart. He leaned in once again and this time I let my lips meet his tender ones in a slow kiss.

But we got interrupted by a loud knock on my door. "Breanna?" I heard my mum ask behind my wooden door. "Shit," I said in a low voice and pushed Caspar away from me. "Hide under my bed, now." Caspar did as he got told and quickly slid under my bed while I jumped on top of it and grabbed a magazine which laid on my nightstand.

"Yes?" I answered as my mum walked in. 

"What are you doing?" My mum asked in a suspicious voice. She looked over at my window and saw it wide open. 

"Ehm, I'm reading. I was just about to go to sleep," I said and put down my magazine on the nightstand again. My mum let out a small 'hmm' before she walked over and closed my window. She then continued to look around my room before she sat down next to me on the bed. 

"I thought I heard voices," My mum said and looked at me. Oh shit, oh shit, what am I supposed to say?!

"Oh, I was talking to a friend on the phone." I said and smiled to assure her that I was totally talking to a friend. She gave me a small smile and looked around my room once again. Then I felt a hand around my ankle and yelped as I kicked Caspar's hand. 

My mum looked at me with worried eyes. "Just, it was just... I saw a spider, I hate spiders." I lied, terribly. The suspiciousness in my mother's eyes grew and she looked me right into my eyes again.

"Breanna," she begun and cupped my hand in hers. "You never told me how the date with Casper--"

"Caspar." I corrected her.

"Yeah, Caspar. Anyway, you never told me how it went." She asked and I had completely forgot about telling her that. Me and Caspar had our first date yesterday and i'd been so busy that I never told her.

"It went really well, we ate at this fancyrestaurant and after that we walked around, just talking and enjoyed each others company." I said and remembered it all, it was truly an amazing night. 

"So when are we going to meet this fantastic boy?" My mum asked and my whole body froze. She didn't know that he was currently under my bed and now she's asking when she and dad get to meet him.

"I-I really don't know, he is quite busy right now. He even had to cancel meetings just to see me," I blurted out. My mum nodded and released my hand. She walked over to my door but turned around in the doorway.

"Make sure he leaves before your dad gets home," she said as she closed the door with a grin on her face. When the door was fully closed Caspar jumped up from the floor and on my bed.

"That was... interesting." He chuckled and I punched him with one of my pillows.

"It's not funny!" I said and Caspar laid down and pulled me down next to him. 

"It kinda is," He said in a husky voice. "Because i'm not busy at all." He said and laughed. I sighed in annoyance and Caspar propped up on his elbows and let his face hover over mine.

"Hey," he said to catch my attention. I looked up at him and he smiled. "I promise you that I will never climb in through your window again, and I promise you that I will meet your parents as soon as possible." 

"Well, you kinda just met my mum." I said and laughed. 

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see you." Caspar said and I cupped his cheeks in my hands, like he did earlier, and pulled him closer and kissed him gently.