Chapter 5: A White Rose blackend ( normal days)

(This part is still chapter 4 )

"Upupu looks look you voted Darien as the blackens time for his execution!" the bear laughed. "He I knew....WHAT!" He screamed. "This isn't part of my plan you should have blamed Faith no no no!" He yelled. He started to mumble some words. "No no no!" The bear place duct tape over Darien's mouth. "Let's give it everything we got!" The bear slammed the button. A chain wrapped around Darien's his neck. He had tears in his eyes and violently mumbled.

A death for the ages

Dairen is placed in an old tiny looking village. There is an iron maiden, it was open and monokuma threw Darien in it. As the coffin closed the spikes flew in. After about a minute monokuma opened it and shocked to see Darien alive! He then tied rocks to his feet and pushed him into a fake lake. As he sunk to the bottom he found a sharp rock and cut all of the ropes free. He then swam up. To see a angered monokuma he then put Darien in pillory and on a moving road. He had tomatoes thrown at him while the other Monokuma's  chanted witch. This was his punishment for surviving. As he reached his destination he looked up. It was a rope with a loop tied to an old oak tree. He was then placed in the rope and then monokuma pointed his thumb down. Making Darien hang by the rope. Darien's face turned purple a as he scratched at his throat. He then stopped and didn't move...he the moves back and forth on the hanging rope dead.

Everyone was silent. Everyone had a pale face as sweating with fear. "Wow! That was the best one yet!" The bear laughed. "Your terrible horrible the worst creature on earth!" Yelled Atalia putting her hands over her head. "That was out of each and way sick and not the good kind homie." Said gage.

We all left quickly and horrified. I ran to my room and threw myself on my bed. "This is worst then hell." I said into my pillow.

Chapter end.

Alive, 12 dead, 10

You received, the history book of despair!

Chapter 5: begin

Day 22

I opened my eyes to hear Monokuma's annoying voice. I got up from my bed and looked around and sighed. All of my friends dead. Only 12 of us remain. I then walk out to breakfast and see that everyone is here. I'm not greeted by a single soul. I sit down by Justin as always. We all just sit in silence for a couple of minutes until Faith walks in.

"Why did you kill him!" yelled Caitlyn with tears in her eyes. "I only did it cause...." She stopped talking. "Well we can't let a murder walk around!" She yelled back. "I-I understand." She slumped. "We could tie her up." Said Alexis. Faith didn't even try to fight back, I felt terrible her best friend was killed by that brainiac.

After a little bit we all decided that we need to keep Faith locked up in her room and take shifts watching her. We then made a list for the shifts.

Shifts
-----------
1) Atalia 10:00-10:30
2) Kiera 10:30-11:00
3) Tyler 11:00-11:30
4) Manny 11:30-12:00
5) Alexis 12:00-12:30
6) Caitlyn 12:30-1:00
7) Noah 1:00-1:30
8) Gage 1:30-2:00
9) Justin 2:00-2:30
10) Larissa 2:30-3:00
11) Ethan 3:00-3:30

We all put this action into plan and then we decided that the pattern will repeat ever thirty minutes. The time now 8:00. We gave her two hours before this went into plan.

Out of no where Monokuma popped out. " Hey guys long time no see!" He yelled. I flinched a little,but stayed calm. "Soooooo a new area of the school has been open,but sadly it is the last area now the entire school is unlocked!" He yelled. Everyone was silent and didn't even care to respond. "Jeez tough crowd, hopefully you all got to hang out with Darien." He giggled.