Chapter 2: Drowning in Despair (class trial)

Evidence:

-Monokuma file #2: victim: Emily Ravila time: 4:30 a.m. Location: the library in the blue lab. Cause of death: blood loss. Evidence: had multiple stab wounds and one around her neck. When the victim was getting stab she was unconscious at the time.

-Breath: smelled of alcohol. Had dried yellow liquid in and around the mouth.

-rag: tied around her face and smelled of alcohol.

-message: the word gage is written upside down in blood.

- inking pen: an inking pen was found in her left hand. Mostly looks like the weapon.

-cooking room A: in the stack of rags one of them is missing.

- art room B: an inking pen is missing from the storage room.

- prize list: a list of prizes people won. Alcohol: Atalia, Gage, Clay, Kiera, and Atlaia. Knife: Trinity and Ethan. Rope: Caitlyn,Ally, Alexis, and Shiloh.

-Atalia's alibi: didn't come to breakfast,because she was stuck in her room barfing all night.

- Gage's alibi: was sleeping at the time until breakfast.

-Darien's testimony: went to get a drink of water at 4:22 and saw Clay, Alex, and Emily heading into the library.

- Clay's testimony: the victim wrote the message as her final words.

-body order: the people who found the was was Tyler,Clay,Gage, and Alexis then the alarm went off(in that order)

We entered the trial room. We where greeted by the black and white frames of our lost classmates." Okay everyone take your podium with your name on it. I'm to lazy to explain the class trial so lets begin with the murder weapon." Said the bear on the throne.

Court in session all rise!

Tyler: okay so the weapon.

Justin: well she died from blood lost am I correct?

Atalia: yeah it says it in the Monokuma file.

Justin: then couldn't that mean it was the inking pen?

Non-stop debate: evidence: -inking pen -Monokuma file #2 -rag -breath

Clay: could it be another weapon?

Justin: no I really have my mind set on it the Inking pen has to be it!

Break!

Tyler: I have to agree the inking pen is the weapon,because the holes in her body are small and another weapon would be bigger holes or slashes.

Justin: thanks Tyler.

Faith: then that means the slice in her throat?

Justin: yep that's what I had in my mind as well.

Alina: well let's discuss the how it happen.

Clay: no lets talk about her dying message.

Gage: Dying message?

Clay: yep it said Gage upside down so it had to be you!

Gage: your reasoning is wack!

Non-stop debate:evidence:-message -Darien's testimony-Monokuma file #2

Clay: it's had to be you!