Chapter 1: Eyes of Dilution (deadly days)

I then woke up,I was in the cafeteria. For some reason I felt me waking up like this was cliché.

"Tyler! Your okay!" Yelled Atalia with Manny and Justin standing around me.
"Where's Trinity?" I questioned sitting up. But as I said that their faces went dark. "Tyler." Justin said pale."S-she is De..." He said stuttering,but interrupted by Darien. "Trinity Wilzi is dead." He said plainly. "No that can't be I have to see her!" I screamed,but was holding back by Justin. "We can't the bear told us to meet here." Said Alexis sadly.

"Up pu pu~ I came here to all tell you that you need to investigate the school and look for clue to solve the mystery of the killer!" He screamed popping out of the blue. "Why would we want to." Screamed Faith with her arms crossed. "Cause if you don't I'll punish you." He said darkly. "Okay!" Faith almost yelped as she ran out the door.

After that we head to the place. I looked at the Monokuma file that bastard bear gave us earlier.

Monokuma file
---------------------
Victim: Trinuty Wilzi
Location: auditorium's girl bathroom
Time of death: 6:40 a.m.
Died from stab to the head. Instant death. Also had a stab in the leg.

Hmm well I guess that helps even thou it states the obvious.

Bullet: Monokuma file #1

I looked around the body and noticed something strange. She had here right pointer finger covered in blood.

Bullet: bloody finger

Also on the wall of the right side of her was a message. "I can't see.. Oh wait!" I then walked over to the wall and turned my head upside down . "A ha!" I yelled. The scribbles became the words RED EYES.

Bullet: Dying Message

After that I looked at the knife. It was stuck in Trinity's head. We can confirm that the knife was the weapon of death. Also a same shape wound was in her leg. Maybe the knife was used to stab her in the leg.

Bullet: knife
Bullet: leg wound

After that I noticed some blood in the sink. "Ewww!"I mumbled to myself. Then I noticed there was contacts covered in blood. "Hmm strange."

Bullet: Contacts

After that Atalia came in to investigate. Then she spoke up and told me something. "Hey Tyler check this out." She pointed I looked over and didn't see anything. "What?" I asked. "The blood trial look." She said following it. When we finished the trail we ended up at the main desk with all the camera monitors.

"Look there is a tape from last night." Said Atalia popping it into the player.
On the tap was trinity walking to the desk. After time past a figure popped onto the screen at 6:35. Then the tape went blank. "Well that's odd." I mumbled. "Also Tyler I noticed Caitlyn and William acting really strange,so be careful." She said leaving.

Bullet: Video Tape
Bullet: Atalia's testimony

I went back to the scene of crime to see William investigating. I noticed he was wearing glasses. "Uh William what's with the glasses?" I asked looking around. "Oh I lost my contacts so I had to use these instead,anyway I have to go bye!" He left in a hurry. Hmm Atalia was right William is acting strangely.

Bullet: William's testimony

I noticed something in the trash can. I picked it up and it was a letter. It said that it was from... Trinity! It says to meet her at the front desk at 6:30.

Bullet: crumbled up note

"Attention students please head to the elevator at the end of the long hall way to proceed to the class trial." Said Monokuma on the monitors disappearing. I hope I can get this class trial in order.

I walked down the hall into the elevator. I looked around to see everyone unsure faces. He elevator then lowered. I could fell myself sweat with fear. Then we stopped and the doors opened. Time for the trial of my dead cousin Trinity! And all I know is that I need,no I must solve this case. I then stepped into the class trial.