Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Date

I got ready, as fast as I can. I wore some dark blue skinny jeans with a Black top that said 'Party' and my black vans. I put a tinsy bit of make up, dark blue eye shadow, lip gloss and a little bit of a blush. I took my hair out of the pony tail and shook it around until in was fairly straight. I got my brush and started brushing the knots out. Before I knew it I was done. I didn't want to look too fancy/flashy and not to plain. I hope he likes me for me. I got another text.

Meet me in the lobby, I'll be waiting -N x

I smiled and did as I was told. I picked up my little purse again and walked out. I knocked on Caity's door before I left to tell her I was leaving. We talked for about a minute and we just shared our phone numbers. I didn't want to keep Niall waiting too long so I walked down the hall to the elevator. I got another call.

"Hey, I'll be down soon" I spoke into the phone without checking who it was.

"Down where?" He asked.

"Oh Hey Christian! Just got a date" I replied.

"A date? already?"

Christian's P.O.V

I was shocked, the person I liked was going on a date, with someone random.

"Yeah, He's a nice fella. You might know him." She said, I could tell she was smiling.

"I don't know anyone from London though?" I wandered.

"Oh contraior. He's my idol." She replied happily.

"Someone from One Direction, Harry? Niall?" I asked thinking it was a joke.

I could hear her talking but it was faint, she wasn't talking to me but to someone else.

"Hey Niall" There was a shuffle sound in the phone and I could hear him speak back.

"Hi Summer" It seemed like they just hugged.

"Summer?" I yelled.

"Oh sorry, got to go. Talk to you later." She said and quickly ended the phone. I took a sigh and went back to chatting to friends on facebook.

Summer's P.O.V

I hugged Niall and tried my every best to not fan girl. I did it really well as if he was just a regular, but he was.

"Hey, where's your coat?" he asked me, his Irish accent so cute.

"Oh, Sorry I left it in my room. Would you like to wait or come up?" I asked him.

"I'll come up, there might be some paps searching for me. A few people noticed me leaving the hotel. Would it be alright to stay at your place for a while and leave when it gets darker?" He questioned me. I looked outside and saw that it was still a little bright. It was only around 4:00. I just nod and escorted him to my room.

Niall's P.O.V

She was so pretty, she truly was. I wonder why she was staying here by herself at this beautiful hotel. We made our way to the elevator and for some reason I was nervous, it was strange, every time I looked at her she made butterflies grow. I could tell she was a directioner but it's cute watching her try to hold back her fan-girlingness. I began to speak in the elevator.

"So, how old are you?" I asked, thinking it was strange.

"I'm only 18, starting my last year of school. I came here because I got accepted to Xfactor's bootcamp. 4 yes'" She chirped.

"Really? You must be great, sing for me?" I asked and noticed she tensed up a bit.

"No, you might judge because you're like the best singer. To be honest, singing to an idol is really hard. Imagine you singing to Justin!" She replied, a little to fast, it was cute. I just laughed.

The elevator stopped and we went out. She then asked me a question.

"Would you mind if I take photos of you? My sister would be so jealous but would like the photos." She smiled. I smiled back and nod. We got to her room and she pulled out a card and slipped it open for it to unlock.

Summer's P.O.V

I unlock the door and let him in. We laughed and talked and got to know eachother. He was really sweet. Then it started getting dark; 5:37. He decided to leave to get to the place where he was going to leave my coat. I took it and off we went. After dropping it off and he paid he turned to me and smiled.

"I have to give it back to you again so I get to see you again" He winked. I blushed.

We went out to his favourite place, Nandos. He took out his black card and ordered heaps of food, we sat down and waited. When the food arrived we just talked and talked and talked. We started noticing a crowd forming so we ate up and left, he paid even though I insisted to pay over and over again. We to a cab back to my hotel and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, a tight squeeze and then he left. I stood there reminiscing the phenomeniall time we had. I knocked on Caity's door and she let me in. I told her everything, I know that with her we can fan-girl. We talked and watched movies all night. It felt like a sleepover! I ended up leaving around 10:30 and I got ready for bed, called Maddie and texted Christian. I then fell asleep.