Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Destiny

No One's P.O.V

Once the lights flew open, the 10 people made their way on stage; Dermot, Alyssa, Olivia, Caity and Summer coming from the right and Daniel, James, William, Adam and Josh from the Left. With Dermot standing in the middle of stage the group of boys huddled to his left and the group of girls nervous on their right. After a few silent moments a judge spoke.

"Well. We have decided." Nicole paused.

"We decided you are too good to let go." Simon said, no expression on his face.

"You are now going to go through as groups." Louis had finished and sat back in his chair. All the judges stared at each group, examining their expression.

The boys jumped up and down, smiling and had a big group hug. They girls however were slightly different. They jumped, screamed, did their own little dance and was left hugging eachother tightly. The cameras were taping each of them. This was a new beginning.

Summer's P.O.V

I was hugging the girls tightly. We decided to stay at the auditorium for another hour to get to know eachother before parting our ways.Alyssa and Olivia were new to us, though I have met Alyssa a few times. She was tanned, had the same hair colour as Ariana Grande ( she had dyed it and I could tell. from the way a bit of her black hair was showing from her roots) and was straight at the top but formed perfect curls mid-way down. Her eyes were a very brown colour. She was average in height and everything and was only 17, the youngest of us all. She had come from Doncaster and I was happy to know she love One Direction too. She likes their music and knows their name but she isn't as dedicated as Caity and I. Alyssa had been singing since she was born and only decided to audition after seeing Little mix last year. Alyssa knew how to play a bit of piano which was great.

Olivia had beautiful green eyes. Her hair was straight and brown, her tips have been dip-dyed to a blondish colour. She was 20, studying business in college. She lived just an hour a way from London and was fairly familiar with this place. She knew who One Direction were, she was fans of their music and knew their names but not a lot about them. I had learnt the Olivia can play guitar, but only a few chords. She was the tallest of us all but only slightly, like less than 1 inch. Livvy had good talents, like she could beat box and rap.

I was glad to know everyone in my group was so alike. We had the same type of music taste, or atleast liked the same music. I had learnt that the other girls stayed at a hotel not to far from Caity and I. We exchanged numbers and address' of the hotels and then we separated. There were plans to meet up tomorrow. I'm so excited! Before we had left we decided on one name already for us; Destiny

Now I'm in a cab with Caity. We are talking about the new girls.

"Now we are in a group together! We will literally be going through it together!" I cheered.

"Yeah and Livvy and Ally are so funny and they are lovely people!" Caity smiled.

"Think about it, we could become best friends, sisters! Just like how Little mix and One Direction were formed." I glared out of my window smiling.

"I'm so happy! I mean Oh My GOSH! If we win, think about were we would be one year from now." Caity said. We both closed our eyes to imagine and then sighed happily and smiled. She and I are so alike! Same age, same interests, same mind.

"I guess it was fate that brought us together." I smiled and she nodded.

I split the cost of the fair with Caity once the cab had stopped at our hotel. We walked in and I had the familiar song of 'Kiss You' playing and I instantly searched my bag and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Summer!" A voice screamed. It was Maddie.

"Hey Maddie!" I was talking and walking alongside Caity to the elevator. She kept quiet.

"I know it's the third day did you get through? What happened?" She asked.

"Well I didn't get through-" I was interrupted.

"Oh no, are you okay?" Maddie immediately asked.

"Well if you had let me finished, I've been put into a band! A group with 3 other lovely people!" I said it a little to loudly and happily.

"That's perfect!" Maddie laughed and shouted out to mum and dad what had happened and heard shuffling noises from the phone being passed. I stepped out of the elevator, with Caity by my side, she was still quiet. We walked down the hall and parted. I waved goodbye and said I'd call her later.

"Oh My sweetie! Congratulations." I heard mum yell and dad too. I have been put into loudspeaker.

5 minutes later I ended the conversation and decided to call Christian. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here. We had a lovely talk and I told him everything. He is such a great best friend. We talked for about half an hour til I decided to get ready for my dinner date with Niall. I was so happy I couldn't help but jump up and down a little now and then.