Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Is This a dream? 

I had a re-occurring dream. Something that's so hard to delete in my memory yet it isn't true, hasn't happened, probably never would.

~Girls screaming~ 

I grab his coat tightly as he pulls me in closer to him so the fans don't trample over us. I stare at the limousine that we are trying to get to. Security guards are standing infront of us and behind, making sure no fans get close enough. There are some nice fans saying "You're so lucky Summer" or "We love you Summer" or "You are so Pretty Summer." I couldn't help but smile. Then again, listening closely there were some mean fans saying "You don't deserve him" or "You should die" or "No one likes you." I look up to his beautiful face to see him smiling as he whispers  

"Don't worry about the hate babe, you are beautiful and perfect!" 

I look forward to the limo once again and he kisses my hair.  

Once we got into the limo we were greeted by the rest of the band and their lovely girlfriends.  

"Hi Summer!" Louis announces. 

"Sums! First time aye? Ignore the hate" Eleanor says as she pulls me into a warm hug. 

"Hey!" Liam says. 

"Summer! You're going to love where we are off to!" Danielle speaks up and pulls me into a welcome-hug. 

"Ha, Summer you look so beautiful today! -Not as beautiful as me" Zayn says and winks. 

"Hello summer. Great to finally meet you!" Perrie says, a little shy but a little confident. We go in for a hug. Then my eyes turn to gaze at Harry and Niall. One of them was my boyfriend and they other one was just a friend. I look closely, how was I suppose to choose between them to. Someone who I've always preferred or someone who gets this weird butterfly feeling in the stomach. Everyone turns to me as the car pulls away and we are off to some place.  

"You have to choose love." Louis says.  

I am sitting on the back seat and they are each beside me. Niall's beautiful face, Harry's adoring smile. I both loved them but in my heart I knew who I was going to choose. Next thing I know I get a call... from Christian... Is this really happening?! 

-BeepBeep BeepBeep-  

~End of dream~ 

I woke up to find it was only a dream. The alarm on my phone had woken me up. How could it be so hard to choose, all of them are perfect. I lift my hand to my head on notice I was sweating. The duvets were on the floor and a pillow was knocked off the bed. It was a perfect dream yet it turned to a nightmare- having to choose between Harry, Niall and Christian. Right then and there I pushed everything to the back of my head. But right before that a thought came to my head. How was it possible that my re-occurring dream had something new- a call from Christian, it never happened before, Why now? What does he have to do with the dream? I took a deep sigh and drifted off into sleep for another hour.