Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Second Day

I woke up from the sound of knocking from the door and Caity yelling. It was her turn to meet at mine today.

"Summer, Get yo' ass up little Missy, You're making us late, Do you want us to miss getting our drinks from starbucks?" She yelled.

I groaned and rolled over, hoping she'd shut up, no she didnt. I finally woke up properly and let her in, she had an annoying smirk on which reminded me of Maddie when she wanted something. I looked at what she was wearing, I blue top and black shorts. She had her blue vans on.

"You're not ready?" She asked, eyeing the clock on her right. I looked to my left and saw it was 8:49.

We had time for Starbucks but not any to do some light shopping.

"Sorry, No." I replied and rushed to my room to grab some clothes with her close behind.

"Couldn't sleep last night?" She asked. I was remembering my time with Niall, his cute laugh, his beautiful hair and his blue eyes. I was snapped out of the thought by Caity.

"Summer?" She asked, a little worried.

"Yes? Oh I mean, No, It was just that Niall came over last night and we talked about bootcamp and his time." I said nonchalantly.

"Really? And what happened then?" She seemed curious.

"Nothing, I swear." I replied and with that I headed to the bathroom and locked the door behind.

"I'll just watch some TV then." Caity yelled, not angrily but loud enough to hear from the bathroom.

No One's P.O.V

-1 hour later-

Summer and Caity made their way to the auditorium, where they were yesterday. They were greeted by a few people and made more friends. When the Judges walked in everyone quieted and faced them.

"You know what to do." Simon announced.

"Head out and find your name and your assigned groups." Nicole said.

"You'll have to choose your own song." Louis finished.

Everyone walked backstage. Unfortunately, Caity and Summer wasn't in the same group. Caity found her group and bonded with them easily. Summer, however, found her group, the people made her feel shy, she wondered if she'd be as good as them.

Summer's P.O.V

There were like 8 people in my group. 2 looked related, they were chatting with eachother, 3 looked as if they came as a group, they looked the same age and were laughing loudly, 1 looked over 25 and the other one looked a bit younger than me. No one was talking to eachother so I decided to step up.

"Attention everybody, What song would you like to sing?" I said loud enough for only my group to hear. They group of 2 just snorted and kept talking, everyone else started to put in some ideas.

"Can't we get to know eachother first?" Someone spoke up, it was the one younger than me. Everyone nods and we stood in a circle. I started.

"Hi, My name is Summer Davies, I'm from Sunnystone, it's a small town to the west. I'm 18." I stood there and waited for the person on my left to begin.

"Hi, umm, I'm Jenny. I'm from Manchester and I am only 15." She spoke up nervously.

"We're twins,not identical, I'm Christie. And" Christie began but was cut off by her sister.

"I'm Nina." the other one said.

"We're from Ireland." Christie added, I could tell from their accents.

"We're 20." Nina left it as that.

The next to speak was the oldest one. "I'm George. I'm from Liverpool, 28." He said proudly, He was good-looking but I had no feelings for him.

Last were the three boys. The blonde one spoke first.

"I'm Justin, I'm 17 and with these boys we are called Lucky" He smiled.

"I'm Cameron, People call me Cam, I'm 17, We are all from Leicester" I could have sworn he just winked at me.

"And I'm Andrew" The last one said, he looked a little shy. "Oh yeah, I'm 17." He added.

"Okay that's everybody, What would you like to sing you guys?" I asked and looked around.

"Good Time?" Cameron asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"That sounds great." Nina replied.

We began and was practising a whole lot until it was time to get called up. I checked my phone for the time. It was only 2:30, another 30 minutes until people gets called up. We just came back from break and Caity has informed me her group will be singing Some Nights By Fun.

We all decided to sing parts as a group, if you came as one or solo. I didn't have to sing until the Chorus and the part when Carly Rae sings "Good morning and Good night, I wake up at twilight, its going to be alright" and so on. That's my only part. Before I knew it, we were called up, Group 14. We all walked on stage nervously. Andrew introduced what we'd be singing. And then the backing track was being played.

George started half of verse 1, and then Justin, Cameron and Andrew finished it. Then it was my turn. I was so nervous, I was shaking, I was sweating, butterflies in my stomach. I took a big breath in and started.

"Good Morning and Good night, I wake up at twilight, It's gonna be alright, We don't even have to try it's always a good time."

I finished and smiled but continued the song to the end.

"Okay, Thank you." Simon said, a blank expression on his face.

I walked out, I didn't do as well as I would have, but I hope they still like me.

When it was 6, we were allowed to go home. Caity said she did hers perfectly and had a lot of fun. I told her I did my best but it was alright. We went back to the hotel and finished the night by eating junk food and watching 'The Vow' at my place. She fell asleep on the couch and I told her she could stay the night because we'd be going to the last day of bootcamp tomorrow. Before I went to sleep I called Christian and he said I shouldn't be too worried that I always do great. I called Mum, just hearing her voice made me smile, Maddie was already asleep. And I texted Niall.

About to go to bed, Not that you care, Good night though, Hope I can see you tomorrow! xx

I was about to fall asleep when I heard something coming from my phone, I got a message.

Of course I care. Hopefully, if management lets me. Haha, Okay babe. Good night xx -N

He had replied, I decided to not reply back and make it seem like I was already asleep. I dozed off into sleep.