Chapter 22

Chapter 22; Is this Love? 

I got dressed into a purple dress, it was tight and was above-the-knee-length. I wore my black vans with it along with a black headband. I decided to also curl my hair a little bit and I applied a bit of make up. I called Niall to see if he was still up to it. 

"Niall!" I blushed as I heard his voice on the other line. 

"Summer!" He said, just as happy as I was.  

"Hey, are you still up for dinner? I have to tell you something!" I said, not as calmly as I would've wanted.  

"About bootcamp?" He asked, his Irish accent so cute. 

"mmhmm" was the only noise that escaped my lips. 

"Well okay, 7:00. I'll pick you up" He just said. I stared at the clock for a few seconds to read the time it was only 5:40.  

"Okay! See you then!" I said. 

"Bye" Was the last thing I heard before he hung up.

I got off the couch and went over to Caity's to find her watching Family guy on her couch on eating some chips. She was laughing her butt off. I joined her and she got startled. 

"How'd you get in?" she asked shocked. 

"Yeah, You left the door unlocked, don't worry, I locked it." I replied and she just nods and smiled. 

We sat there laughing and watching and eating. Time flew quickly and then I could hear a knock from the hall. and a familiar Irish accent.  

"Summer, Summer?" He was calling out. 

"Shit, Got to go, almost forgot!" I stood up and said as I walked away from Caity, to her door. 

"Okay, Have fun Sums." She said. 

"Ta~" I replied and opened the door slowly. 

"Niall!" I spoke up, butterflies building in my stomach. He jumped and turned around and I could see him holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. 

"Hey! You scared me!" He handed me the flowers and I giggled.  

"Just wait, I need to get my purse, you're welcome to come in." I said while opening the unlocked door. He followed. I walked to my room and he stayed standing in the kitchen. I guess he had the urge not to go looking for food because he held his hands down. 

"Was it hard getting here?" I shouted from the room I've been sleeping in for the past few nights. 

"Huh? No. Why?" He shouted back. 

"With all the fans?" I shouted but lowered my voice as I walked down the hall to meet him. 

"Oh, right. Well I wasn't noticing them, because I was so excited to see you" He smiled and I looked down to my shoes, blushing. I could hear him walk forward and he lifts up my chin. 

"Don't be shy!" He says soothingly. 

"I-I'm not" I stuttered and smiled. He leaned closer and gave me a kiss on my nose.  

"C'mon let's go." He smiled. 

"C'mon, C'mon" I muttered, remembering one of my favourite songs off the Take Me Home album. 

"What?" He asked. 

"Oh nothing." I replied and smiled at him.

Niall's P.O.V. 

We left her hotel room and now we are in the elevator. I was so nervous. I had a lot of things planned. Taking her to a fancy 'make your own pizza' and then going to somehow stop at my flat without being caught by anyone, watch a movie and I drop her back home. A big night ahead of us. 

"So." I broke the silence. 

"Yeah?" She mumbled under her breath. 

"How was today? Like with everything and all," I asked. 

"X factor you mean?" She replied, her cute british accent filling the elevator.  

"Yeah." I said and suddenly the doors open to the lobby.  

"Shall we?" I stepped forward and held out a hand. She took it and said "We shall."  

To have her hand in mind felt cute. I told her to bring her sunglasses just incase there were paparazzis.There were a couple of fans outside, they must have spotted me. We walked to the front door and a few camera lights flashed. 

"Sorry about them." I tried to comfort her as she tensed up feeling nervous. 

"It's okay." She just sighed. 

"You'll have to get used to it! You're going to be a star one day." I complimented. 

"Thanks?" She smiled. 

I pushed the glass doors open and so many girls screamed. "Niall! Niall. Look over here, Niall, I love you Niall!" I sighed and decided to do the nice thing. 

"Sorry Sums, It'll only be a few minutes." I laughed a little and let go of her soft hand. I walked over to one fan and she gave her phone to her friend and took a photo. I gave her a hug and moved on. After a few other fans I apologized and left them standing there screaming as I walked off, hand in hand with Summer.  

Summer: She's the definition of why butterflies fly crazily in my stomach, the reason why my heart beats faster just looking at her and the reason why I can't help but blush when I see her.