Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Best Moment

Caity. She and I, were like best friends. Since we had nothing else to do we just sat down telling each other everything. So now I knew her as much as I know myself. She's such a cutie. We spent Thursday and Friday chilling. Thursday at hers and Friday at mine. She was my age and she was incredible.

Thursday:

We sang our hearts out, but not alot we have to savour our voice for bootcamp. She was really great! We watched our old time classic favourites and ate sweets. We went out to some shops and bought a few clothing. We went to starbucks and a restaurant for Dinner. It was just great.

Friday:

She came over early! We watched more movies, ate more junk and then there was a knock at my door.

I looked in the glass hole to see who it was. Niall. I opened it and let him in. He had brought my jacket. He decided to stay and watch some movies with us. We loved when he sang. We asked if he could invite the boys but sadly no. It was really great. At night he then informed us that the boys could come over, but they have to only stop by for an hour in case a huge group of fans waiting out. In a few minutes they came. Niall let them in. They looked just as all the posters did. We took pictures and Caity and I basically fangirled. We soon stopped because we knew the boys didn't like it. Soon enough, there was another knock on the door and it was Eleanor and Danielle, Perrie,Jade, Jessie and Leigh-Anne. Caity and I took more photos and it was like a party. The boys had brought drinks and the girls brought food. It was a night to remember. I took a photo of everyone and I with my phone and posted it on instagram and twitter, I tagged them in it aswell. They were all so kind and sweet. It felt like a dream. Everyone just thought I was an old friend of Niall. Everyone left at around 9, everyone but Niall. He stayed back. When everyone left they wished me and Caity goodluck.

Niall and I were cuddling on the couch watching Home Alone It was so magical. He was so adorable and his laugh always let me giggled. My life had just changed and I never new it would until Xfactor. Niall and I didn't make it exclusive yet because he thought it'd distract me through my Xfactor performance. I said it was alright. He was sweet. He ended up leaving around 10:30 to 11ish just so I have enough time to sleep for tomorrow. It was going to be huge. Before Niall left he gave me a long passionate kiss before he left. I think I'm in love.