Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Car Rides...

It takes exactly 17 minutes to get school. So to kill some time I decide to talk to my sister. She and I are close and we have the same intrests. Especially towards One Direction. I buy her magazines with posters in them of One Direction and I lend her my albums and we do a lot together. As i pull out of the driveway I began the conversation

"Maddie, How'd you feel about your precious Harry when he kissed Taylor and not you on New years eve?" I smirked and teased.

"Oh don't bring that up. I can't believe he would do that. He's suppose to be mine." She got a little angry.

I find it kind of odd how she thinks she's dating Harry but oh well. I respect Haylor because I hate to hate and I hate to see any of the boys upset.

There was a slight, sudden, awkward silence and so i decided to lighten the mood. I pressed play on the stereo and skipped to track 2. Kiss you started to began and my sister and I both started to sing. My sister was AmaZAYN but she always said I was better. Nevertheless I never believed when people told me how good I am at singing.

I stopped singing and started to think. How good would it be to be going out with one of them! Niall was my favourite. He and I were so much a like. And it's funny how I've been working at Nandos since I was 15 and he loves Nandos. I was side-tracked by my thoughts by Maddie.

"Sums? Are you alright?" She asked all worried.

"Hm? What are you talking about? I'm fine!" I replied all smoothly. What was she talking about?

"Well you started to go pink. What were you thinking about?" She questioned.

"Oh, The usual. About how Boring school was going to be." I lied.

A few minutes later, we were at school. I drove down parking lot B to find my number. B012. I parked and turned off the car. I turned to Maddie and began to speak before she got out of the car.

"Maddie." I began.

"Yeah?" She said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"If anything or anyone is troubling you, you know you can always come to me right?" I asked with a stern look on my face, I dont even know why i'm asking her.

"Yes, Of course Big Sis! See you after school" She said before hopping out of the car and meeting with her friends.

I knew what today was going to be like. Being a third, fifth, seventh and ninth wheel to my friends and their petty boyfriends. I didnt really have anything against them but I wish it was how it used to be. Just us 5 without the boys. It felt really uncomfortable. I need a boyfriend. Someone who would love me for me. I slowly got out of the car, locked it and walked over to the school. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. One more year, Just one more before I graduate High school, go to college, then find a guy.

I didnt intentionally plan to have a boyfriend til I after college but with all the work, I wasn't sure i could handle everything. Not right now.