Chapter 14

Words of Addie

Me and Caly are totally excited about this long weekend. I'm going to feel like there's really something big happening. "Addie, labas tayo mamayang umaga na legit." She said. "Sige as of now pahi-pahinga muna tayo." I said and she arranged her clothes and we fixed our things but before I fixed mine I looked up to the veranda and saw how relaxing up here. You see the whole view of the beach. I saw my brother's back holding Adeline's hand. They're I think going to the direction where the beach is. I just smiled being proud of my so called playboy brother before, but I think he already graduated being a playboy.

It's amazing how love can change you're life aye? I just think it's magical. I remember before, when my brother was still in high school and every time I visit him in his condo unit, every time I swear he brings another girl. I even remembered the day when I embarrassed him in front of a new woman. I was known in East High (The school where I study now) as the girl who has a fuckboy brother, I don't really know if I'm happy or damn angry about it because being a little sister of the most "handsome" guy in school I-I just don't know.

But then this girl Adeline came into my brother's life in his 4th year. I was again shocked due to the other girl he was dating, and more of because it was Adeline. Adeline is quiet in our school, she's smart, pretty, and simple. Unlike those other girls that my brother used to date, the party girls, the flirt and the fame whore ones. I also remembered when Adeline hates my brother so much being mayabang, as some people say and I'm not going to lie about that. He really is, oh come on! for years and years I have been living with him, I knew every movement he make.

He asked mom to bought him a condo for school, but he lied, he used the condo to bring girls there. And it's just when I realized when he brought Adeline to our home and not in his unit. I also remembered that day when they told me they're already three months which is one hundred days already. But then they had to experience Long Distance Relationship more of a LDR of how people say. Adeline was not being selfish but my brother was her first love and she doesn't want my kuya to go college there. I had a negative mind back then that they won't take all the long distance.

Yes I have a bit news of them. And then this, I had a news that he finished college and now he's working. And then all and all and more of this happen. Isn't love such a magical thing? It's a precious gift from the Lord. It's a Love, love is the most important thing in being a Human. Love is a Diamond... Such a very very rare diamond. Drop the precious gift once and all of your happiness will fade. Drop the diamond once and it will shine on the floor each on the little pieces on it. No diamond can be fixed, some can be by carving it into a beautiful shape once again. Some diamonds cannot ever be carved into a beautiful shape and be replaced.

with another diamond...

You see? it's just like love. Isang napaka mali na gawain, isang wrong move, isang... isang misundertsanding lang, it can change your life. It can change you into someone else. But there are some who are lucky for love. Some may not be lucky about it. And some... Some can be bitter about it. There's no forever as they say and I do believe that there's no because why? What I'm seeing this days in people life that guys that are gentleman and loyal are increasing. But I do believe in everlasting love, because if two people are both fighting for each other, having effort for each other, understanding each other, and the most of all...

having time for each other...

Love is challenging. I haven't experience it, but I have people around me who had experienced it. I sometimes get jealous because why do people like them are easy to get love life? And then this jumped into my mind...

"Mas mabuti na matagal dumating ang taong para talaga saakin, kesa maagang masaktan at baka ma delay pa sya."

I guess you're all confused now bakit sya ma de-delay?

come on

Pag maaga umibig ang tao at pag wala pa sa tamang panahon, anong mangyayari? maaga din masasaktan? tapos ano? magiging bitter nalang sya? mahihirapan mag move on? eh paano na yung lalaking naka tadana sakanya? ma de-delay diba?

You want love? go do the ever hard challenges in your life first, and when you're strong. Go face your love.

___

Unedited xx

#WordsofAuthor

So yeah, this chapter is more of a uhm how do I say it? like maraming hugot dito sa chapter na ito. Hahaha!

I want to do a lot of challenges with you guys until I come to the point introducing who's the girl (me) behind charlisangelxx

Enjoy this updated I love you all! mwah! *Lips emoji*