Chapter 11 (part 2)

Louie's POV

I lit the cigarette and insert the filter in my mouth. Dammit Addie! I hold the gun tight as I target the bottles.

"Naka ready naba yung mga pagkain? wag nyo muna ilabas eyoko sya pakainin nang hindi mainit ang pagkain." I assure this night to be perfect.

"Yes sir ok na po ang lahat. Inihintay na po kayo nung yung yatch."  She answered back

"Sige siguraduhin mo yung mga ilaw? yung kwarto? ok naba lahat?" I asked again.

"opo sir lahat ng biin nyo ok na."

"sige sige papunta na kami." I asnwered. I focused on the road on the way to Addie's house. I slowly drive when I'm on their street only to see her entering a car, it's her brother's car. But what I see right now is Lucas, guiding Addie to the back door.

Dammit! where are they going?! They all seem to dress formal, but damn Addie was to be mine tonight.

They drove off and I was left there at the spot. I used my Ferrari tonight, my red Ferrari. I Pushed the hand break and speed off as I tried to follow them but I lost them.

I called again the  coordinator, "Cancel them all, tonight is cancelled." I said in my usual cold voice.

I target all the bottles that was in front of me. Na pag isipan ko lumayo layo muna at mamasyal mag-isa. My phone then rang on the only to see Addie's face on the screen. I turned my phone into silent and continue shooting.

I looked at my phone and saw two missed calls from Addie. Now what's her deal? I decided not to answer her. Eto na nga eh, pilit ko nang itinatama ang mga maling nagawa ko sakanya pero ano? hindi lumalabas sakanya na ganito.

Napag isipan ko na umuwi.

___

LOUIE'S CONFUSED (bada bada bada bada bada)

Here's an short - update for my three angels (aheh, squad)

there's more mamaya ;)