Chapter 18

Meet the parents

I checked the clock one more time and I'm almost down... Sue this History class that I have to work on. I was really busy this day in school, we had a lot of homeworks and I forgot about the special project that was due tomorrow. So here I am sitting infront of my laptop watching this freakin' movie at 2 am. I'm almost done, I have to remember what I watched because there's going to be a report tomorrow. But how can I focus when I'm almost closing my eyes.

I was awaken by my phone ringing. And my heart almost jump when I saw who the caller is. "L-Louie?", "Bakit gising ka pa? I was only going to check you if your asleep but you seem to be awake." He said.

"Kasi naman eh, ngayon ko lang naalala itong project namin..." I said almost yawning.

"I haven't seen you after the long weekend." He said

"Yeah..." I said. We were silent for a minute then he spoke.

"You still there?" He asked. "Louie, I'm sleepy..." I said. "Yeah you should sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch?" He asked. "Yes at lunch" I said and smiled. "Ok, goodnight. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied and he ended the call.

___

"Ms. Alcantara! No sleeping in my class!" I was awaken by my teacher. "S-sorry ma'am. My head hurts so bad..." I explained. "Get out and go to the clinic instead." She said. Okay, madali naman akong kausap. I grab my things and wento out. Whatever...

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Louie going to my direction with Shaun. I hugged him and closed my eyes. "Na miss kita..." I said and closing my eyes. "May klase kapa diba?" He asked. "Matutulog ako sa clinic, masakit ulo ko." He held my cheeks and forehead. "Mainit init ka." He said and I nod.

"Pahinga ka muna Addie." Shaun said. "Gusto mo ba umuwi na?" Louie asked "Magpapahinga nalang muna ako." I said. "Mauna kana Shaun sa tambayan, hahatid ko lang to sa clinic." Louie said. He walked me to the clinic and waved goodbye.

I slowly opened the door and smiled at the nurse. "Hi Addie... Alcantara." She greeted me looking at my I.D. "Hello, uhm. Can I take a rest? my head hurts like hell. I feel like I've got some hangover even though I didn't drink last night." I explained.

"Sure, sure. Try mong magpahingan muna pakiramdaman mo yung gaano kasakit ang ulo mo tapos paiinumin ka ng gamot." The nurse said. She seems new plus she's nice. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "Anytime..." She said and went to the her desk.

and I fell asleep easily.

___

I woke up almost lunch time and I think all I need was a sleep. I looked at the desk beside me and saw a receipt? idk. "Here, give this to your teachers for an excuse." The nurse said. "Ohh thanks." I said. "Ok na ba pakiramdam mo?" She asked. "Opo" I said with a smile. I fixed my things and went out of the school clinic, just in time to see Louie leaning behind the door. "Kanina ka pa diyan?" I asked. "Nah," he answered. We need to act like we're not a couple. The school still don't know and we would like to keep it a secret.

We walked to the canteen and people were already eyeing us.

___

The whole day of school I did't saw Caly. I almost thought she didn't come to school but I checked her classrooms and saw her attendance and she came. But why did I not see her...

We were walking to the parking lot when I sight her getting into a car. I was about to run to her but the car was fast. "Addie!" Louie called. "Si Caly! Nakita mo ba yun? Sumakay siya sa kotse. Di naman sakaniya yun."

"Kotse si Gabi yun..." Louie said. My jaw clenched. Nag tatago ba siya saakin?

"M-may namamagitan ba sakanila?" I asked. "The last time I talked to Gabi sabi niya liligawan niya daw si Caly. Was even asking help from me but I said no." Louie said "How could she not tell this to me..." I said. Louie held my hand, "Lika date nalang tayo." He said smiling and I nod. We went into his car, he was tapping the steering wheel with his fingers. "San tayo pupunta?" I asked. "sa bahay namin." He said. Is this real?! Pupunta ako sa mansion nila. As well said Fajardos are more than a billionaire. "Sa bahay?Bahay yung talagang mansion?" I asked.

He smiled, "Oo papakilala kita kay Mama at Papa. Sabi ko kasi kay Mama na pag nagkagirlfriend ako papakilala ko agad... Pag handa na siya. Handa ka na ba?" He asked me. "O-oo." I smiled. Hindi niya alam kung gaano ako natutuwa ngayon.

Not a second he was already driving, we were on the road. And there's something I want to ask him. "Lou-" I didn't finish my sentence, because my phone was ringing. Lucas...

"H-hello?"

"Hey beautiful, you seem to be shock?" He said. "Y-yeah..." I replied looking at Louie's cold eyes he knows who already I'm talking to.

"Pwede ba tayo lumabas? we haven't talk since you and Louie started dating..." He said. So alam niya? "Sorry, I'm very busy lately. I can't marami akong dapat habulin sa school." I said. "Yeah you are..." He said with sadness. "Next time." I said. "Okay, bye." He said

"So who was it?" Louie said coldly. "Lucas..." I said trying to smile.

"Okay." He just said smiling, Sincere smile. Okay...

He doesn't seem to be mad. After an almost hour of driving we went into a private subdivision...

Woah...

This subdivision is big but I think only ten houses are in here, why? Houses here are for rich people...

Nahiya ako bigla sa bahay namin. Our house is simple, fits 3 people, up and down.

We stopped into a house with huge gate...

It slowly opened and we went inside.

Jusko, bakit ko nga pala ako umo'o agad?

___

I'm trying to get back on track ;) xx