Chapter 16

Promise me

Ring.....

Ring.....

Ring.....

"Addie your phone..." Caly growls which woke me up. I looked at the clock on the bed side table and freakin' four am! Who would call me this early. I was immediately awaken when I saw Louie's name and picture on the screen. "Good morning..." His sweet cold voice calm me up. "Anong kaartehan ito Louiesito?" I asked him and I can see him frowning right now. "I told you not to call me that. Anyways go down to the lobby now." I heard his voice when my eyes are almost closing. "What? why..." I said really falling asleep. "Just come down. Baby I don't like waiting, go." He said and ended the call. "Arghhh!" I growl and stood up, I wore my sweater to sleep because it's cold in this hotel room.

I saw him sitting in one of the sofa in the lobby. He saw but there was a receptionist handing him a coffee I think? "Sir kape po muna kayo." The receptionist said while I was behind her. At mukhang nag papacute pa talaga. She even tucked her hair in her ear. I rolled my eyes and Louie smiled at me. The receptionist turned around to see me and I raised an eyebrow. "You have job to do right?" I said to the receptionist. Louie puts the coffee down. Good thing he won't just drink it. "Good morning..." He said and hugged me.

Ugh... morning breeze. I hugged him back and I felt warm with him hugging me. I want us to be like this, forever. "I'm still tired you know." i said and he broke na hug. "Come watch the sunrise with me." He said and turned his back at me. I smiled when he looked to me I hold on to his shoulders tight as he carry me on his back. I took a chance to glare at the receptionist and winks at her. She rolled her eyes and whatever I don't care. I rested my head on his shoulder and tried to close my eyes. We stopped at shore and it's very windy and calming here.

We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder while still looking at the clouds. I'm deeply in love with the sky right now. "Are you hungry?" Louie asked sitting next to me. "No I'm sleepy." I said trying to cold up my voice. "Hey what's with the attitude?" He asked. "I'm sleepy that's why." I said. "Well since sun's not yet up let's grab some coffee. Alam ko may bukas na ng ganitong oras." He said and stood up. I spread my arms and he smirks. "Carry me." I simply said. Well he wants to be with me early in the morning so he have to do this!

I ride on his back and we walked inside a cafe. I guess it does open 24/7 I sat on a vacant seat and watched Louie walked to the counter. I was sitting at the side which is a glass wall also I can see if the sun is coming up. Ahh.. I love this. A few minutes later Louie was walking to me holding a tray of coffee and cinnamon roll I guess? He settled the food and coffee on our table and took his seat in front of mine. "The view is nice." He suddenly said and I just nod at him he took my hands, hold it above the table.

"I'm so happy..." He said still holding my hands while looking straight into my eyes. I smiled and frown at him. "for what?" I asked him and I heard a chuckle came out from me. "For this, I'm just so happy..." He said calmly. Wow this is too good to be true. Nilalagnat ba itong lalaking to? I usually see him... just not like this, calm. I smiled at him. "Is this real? I mean is this official?" He asked being a little bit shy. I smiled again at him and it reached my eyes. This time I took his hand and squeeze it. "Promise me." I said. "Promise you what?" He asked.

"Promise you won't leave me Mr. Louie Joe Fajardo?" I said.

"I promise I won't ever leave you Ms. Addie Bleu Alcantara..."

___

Unedited xx

Sorry yes I know I was scheduled to have an update yesterday but I'm really tired right after I got home from school.

Here's an update! enjoy!

No silent reader please