Chapter 12

His and my friends

Addie's POV

"Sumagot na?" Caly asked seated right next to me. "Ayaw nga eh, bat naman hindi pumasok yun, kagabi tawag ng tawag saakin di ko marinig nasa party kami ni kuya." I explained. Ugh, Louie. Wag naman ganito. "Baka nag tatampo." Caly suddenly said. Yun mag tatampo? as if. By the way, inayos namin ni Caly yung problema namin. "Oo nga pala, asan na yung Kristina? diba close kayo nun?" Caly asked. "Hindi pa kami medyo close nun. Ok naman sya, mukhang friendly." I said. "Kaya nga eh, dumidiskarte si Martino!" Caly said.

I just laughed at her. "Hi girls." Ezequiel said and he , Shaun, Martin, and Brandon were sitted now with us. "Asan si Louisito, Addie?" Shaun asked and I frowned, knowing that if Louie was here he would kill Shaun, he hates being called Louisito even though it's not his real name. "Mukha bang nakita namin? edi sana kanina pa buntot ng buntot yun kay Addie diba?" Caly said to the boys and rolled her eyes at them. "Sungit mo may dalaw?" Shaun asked. And she rolled her eyes. "They see me rollin' they hatin'. Hahaha" Brandon sang and he was hit by Caly.

"Walang may alam kung asan si Louie? pwes, alam ko." Martin said and we all looked at him. "Saan?" I asked and he smirked. "Mga abno! Kausap ko oh." Martin said and I took his phone and red their coversation. He was just in their house. Himala wala ito sa condo nya. "Ano tara puntahan na natin, uwian nadin oh." Brandon said. "Tara." I said and stood up already, and they all looked at me. "Hay nako ang bilis nga naman tumayo." Ezequiel said. "Hindi ko memorize bahay nila." I said. "Ok lang dala mo ba kotse mo sundan mo kami." Brandon said and we walked to the parking lot.

we were all walking when Caly stopped and we looked at her. "Is that? Gabi?" She asked and we all looked at the guy who was leaning on his matte black bugatti. "Gabi!" The boys said and comes at him. I knew it! we all knew that Caly and Gabi had a history. Way back in 8th grade those two were M.U. but Gabi left, left Caly. Caly walked pass him but Gabi grabbed her. "Caly tara." Gabi said to Caly and her eyes widen. "Hindi pa nga ako umo-oo eh!" Caly said. They were arguing but in the end, Caly was inside Gabi's car.

"Have fun!" I said to Caly who's brows are frowned.

_

Ezequiel parked my car at the back of Brandon's, Ezequiel offered to drive for me since I don't really know where Louie lives. The guys pressed the doorbell. "Alam ba nya na pupunta tayo?" I asked Martin. "Alam nya, pero hindi nya alam na kasama ka." Shaun answered. The large gate was opened telling us to park our cars inside. I decided to park my car inside, when I got down the car I saw Louie only wearing a t-shirt and his boxers. He greeted his friends with a smile but didn't even lay an eye on me.

Now what did I do?! He led us to their Entertainment Room and it seem that the four guys already been here alot. I was just sitting there at the comfy sofa. He was sitting on a bean bag far from me. I sometimes looked at him but he never did the same. They were talking about video games. They were quiet for a while so I had my chance. "Louie.." I tried to call him but he didn't even looked at me. "Shaun gusto nyo merienda papa luto ako teka." He said and went out of the room. I looked down and played with my fingers. "Addie." I heard Martin called.

I looked at him "Ok ka lang?" Them four asked me I nod and smiled. "Uwi nalang ako." I said trying to control the water works. Bakit ba naman kasi pa dating kay Louie talo na ako, nag sisimula pa lang kami talo na ako. Papunta palang ako, nasiraan na. Kaylangan ko pa magpalakas. "Sure ka uwi kana? hatid kana namin." Martin said. "tss. Wag na kaya ko sarili ko." I said and right exactly when I opened the door Louie was there holding a tray. "San ka pupunta?" He asked me. Oh is he talking to me now? pinilit kong maglakad patungo sa kotse ko.

And when I entered the car I glanced at the side mirror and saw him walking to my car. I started the car and when I'm out I heard him call my name.

___

Unedited xx

-ganito naman kasi diba? Iiwan mo saglit, tas pag iiwan kana din hahabulin mo bigla.

Use the #wattpadHB

Yasss

x

(PS: si Lucas yung guys sa picture.)