Chapter 7 (Part 2)

The Fall

"Addie, I love you..." He said those three words eight letters that I've been waiting for hi to say almost half of my life. "L-louie...." I said. "It's ok Addie if you can't say it. I just want to tell you how much I love and. And I also want to show you how much I love you." He said. "I l-love you too..."-"So this is what they called Mutual Understanding." I said. "I don't want no mutual understanding Addie, I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. "Parang masyado ata tayo mabilis Louie ahh?" I said to him. "So what?" He said. "Be my girlfriend or be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Court me." I simply said. "What?" Louis asked. "Court. Me." I said and smiled. "Are you even serious Addie?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "As serious as you." I said. "But Addie we said I Love you. Already." He said. "But that doesn't mean we're dating already." I said. "Alright Bleu you want a courting session. I'll give it to you, it's worth it." He said and winked at me. When we went inside the four idiots were watching at us. "Tapos na kayo? ang ganda na ng nuod namin dito maski naka mute." Patrick said.

"Dapat bumili kayo ng popcorn." Louis said in a sarcastic way. "Hoy kayo uwi! Walang inuman ngayon." Louis said and looked at me. "KJ! Tara na nga iwanan natin yang dalawa dito." Shaun said. "Oo ng tara na hahanapin ko pa si Kristina Georgia." Martin said they said and went out of the unit. "That looks delicious." Louis said eyeing the pasta that I cooked for us. "Pag haing mo naman ako Addie." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Ako pa talaga ha?" I said. "Please?" he pleased. "Sir oh." I said as placed a pasta on his plate.

"Addie, hindi mo ba naisip na baka mabulunan ako? asan tubig?" He said. I pouted. "I'm not your yaya, slave, or whatever." I said and poured a glass of water on his glass and walked to the living room. He said beside me ad hugged me. He burried his face on my neck. "h-hey.." I said trying to remove his head. "I'm sorry" he said. "For what?" I asked. "you being mad at me. Dahil utos ako nang utos sayo." He said shy. "It's ok dahil sa oras na manligaw ka saakin madaming requirments..."

___

Unedited xx

also dedicated to stronglikesteel