Chapter 5

No please, don't

I was following his lips move. My arms rounded on his neck. And he pulled me close to him. After a couple of minutes I pulled away from him catching my breath. I was breathing heavily same as him. Omg what are we doing this is very wrong. "Louis I'm dead I just remebered I'm team with Caly in badminton team. Got to go!" I said and immediately. I opened the door and run. I couldn't leave Caly in the air. I run as fast as i could. I arrived at the gym gasping for air. i sat down at the bleachers next to Caly. I patted her shoulder, i couldn't talk. "Hey Addie, I thought you weren't coming. Bakit hingal na hingal ka?" she asked me and gave me her water bottle. I drank her water.

"Let's talk later" i said trying to gasp for air. "Okay.. Can you still play badminton?" she asked worriedly. "I don't think so, i still can't breathe." i said. I dont want to let down Caly but there's nothing i can do. "Okay, I'll just tell our teacher. wait there." she said and made her way to our teacher. I saw her talk to our teacher. She walked back towards me. "C'mon i'll bring you to the clinic." she said and grabbed my hand. I just followed her. When we arrived at the clinic, Caly said to the school nurse that i couldn't breathe properly.

"Caly, I'm sorry i couldn't play with you." i said "It's okay Addie, i didn't want to play anyway."

I'm having a panic attack because i didn't want to let Caly down and i felt bad for what i did to Louis. I just left him. Breathe in and out slowly. Trying to calm myself. Caly was about to leave when i resisted her. "Please stay Caly." i said while holding her wrist. "I'll just get us something to eat or drink. What do youwant?" she said while removing my grip. "A can of snapple please. The usual flavor. Thank you." i said and just continued calming myself.

The door opened "Caly?" i whispered. I was wrong. "Addie...." a familiar voice said. It was Louis, what's new. "What are you doing here?" i asked trying not to offend him. Knowing him, he gets offened really easy. "I went to the gym and i didnt saw you there so i asked where were you, and they said you and caly are here so." he explained. "What happened to you?" he said and sat to the nearest chair.n"i was out of breathe when i came to the gym so.." i said. "oh okay, i get it." he know that i have an anxiety and sometimes get panic attacks.

It was quite again. "Addie.... I'm sorry for what happened earlier." he said quietly. "Look, we can't do anything about it. It already happened. Let's just forget it." i said trying not talk about it. "Addie... I just cant forget about it that easy." Louis said. "What do you mean?" I frowned at him. "wala" Louie said and smiled. We were talking, chatting, laughing until the door opened. It was Caly. "Hi Caly" Louie greeted her. "Text mo nalang ako Addie. Eto yung pinapabili mo." She drops the drink on the bed where I was and left. Louie stood up. "Come" Louie offered his hand to me and I took it. He help me stand up.

"Ok ka na ba?" Louie asked me. I nod at him. "I'll drive you home later." He said. I was about to say yes but I remembered Lucas. "I'm going out with Lucas. He's going to cook for me and go shopping with me. Pambawi nya sa tagal nyang nawala." I said. "he'll pay for you?" Louie asked. "Yep all his treat." I said. "Damn Addie, I could buy several malls just for you. I'll drive you home." He please some more. "I can't okay? next time." I said and smiled at him. The door opened once again. "Careful, support her!" The nurse said. "Alexis?" I said they were all carrying her. They carefully lay her down on the bed right next to us.

The curtains between us closed. "What happened to her?!" Louie asked panicking. "Cheerleader probs Louie. She wasn't on her self today I don't know why and she fell she was out of balance when she was lifted to the air." Alexis friend said. "What?! Alexis!" Louie is panicking he went inside the curtains and I heard his voice comforting Alexis... She won't accept me so I just left the clinic. Maybe he still love Alexis a tiny bit. Just a tiny bit Addie.

___

After a day at school...

I was all ready when I forgot my P.E. Uniform in the clinic. Remember I didn't change into P.E. uniform earlier and left them at the clinic. I slowly opened not door not to wide. "Ayan, ok na ba?" I heard Louie voice. Is he still here? "yeah. T-thank you." Alexis?? "Halika na. Up!" I heard foot steps. Seconds later they came out Louie giving Alexis a back ride. They were so close, So close Addie. Alexis was hugging him while her head is resting at his shoulder. Since Alexis had her eyes close Louie and I, Our eyes met.

I walked in and when I looked back they were already gone. Water were forming at the corner of my eyes. Wag kana kasi umasa I was making my way out when people were talking about Louie and Alexis. "Diba break na sila?" "Oo nga." "eh eto ngang si Louie may bagong nilalandi. Sino ba yun si Addie Bleu yung 4th year." those tsismosa catched my attetion and they looked at me. I raised an eye brow at them and they already left. I wiped my tear. I sat at the bench near the parking lot and waited for Lucas to come pick me up until I receive a next from him.

"I'm sorry Addie, I can't pick u up. Sinugod si ate sa Hospital" I red his text

"Ok whatever happens to ur ate get well soon to her! xoxo from Addie." I typed my reply to him.

How will I go home now? I can't find Caly maybe she already left. "Oh ano walang mag susundo sayo? Halika na ihahatid na kita sainyo baka mamaya kung ano pa'ng mangyari sayo." I turned my head up to see who's talking.

A smile formed on my lips. "Louis..."

___

Unedited xx

Here's an update before I go to sleep.

sorry of all the errors especially the Louis and Louie thing. For the record Louie and Louis, sila ay iisang tao lamang sa istoryang ito.

GOODNIGHT! x