Chapter 15 (part 2)

[Now playing-You'll be safe here by Rivermaya] for better readings]

I change into a more beach clothes since me and Caly are going out this afternoon. I already told her about what Louie said earlier and she decided to cheer me up so she will treat me and have some fun. "Addie ngiti ngiti!!" she said and put my lips into a curve but still it can't go that way. "Caly we both have the same feelings manhid lang talaga ko." I said emotionless. "Addie, hindi ka manhid, alam mo-" she said and pause. She puts her hand on her waist and looked at me from head to toe. "-pareho kayong mali." She continued.

"Kaming dalawa?" I asked again just to be clear. "Oo kayong dalawa." She said. "At paano naman?" I asked again. "Kasi mali sya dail itinago nya ang nararamdaman nya para sayo tas ngayon gusto nya baguhin tingin nya sayo. Tapos ikaw naman all this time hindi mo man lang napansin." She said. Which... Had a point for me. We were silent for a second and she shakes her head. "Tara na nga bago pa tayo tumunganga at pasukan ng kung-ano sa bibig." She said and dragged me to the door.

"Alam mo ba kun saan tayo pupunta?" I asked her just to be sure where are we really going. She stops from dragging me and looked away. "Uhm basta alam ko kung saan tayo pupunta nag search ako kanina promise!" She said and smiled at me. "I trust you." I just said. "Good. Follow me." she said and we just walked into a restaurant near the beach. It seems like she already has reserved a seat. "Addie, go upstairs may naka reserve na seat saatin I need to go to the bathroom." She said.

"huh pero baka may C.R. sa taas halika na." I said. "W-wala, sige na akyat na. Hintayin mo ako go." She said and I slowly went up only to see a beautiful place for a every girls dream date. Hala baka mali naakyatan ko. Nakakahiya! I turned back to the stairs but someone called me. "Addie..." A familiar voice said. I slowly turned around again to see who called me. "L-louie.." I said shaking. He slowly went to me and I didn't take it I ran to him and hug him. tight...

"Nakakainis ka! iniwan mo ako may nalimutan pa ako sabihin sayo!" I said crying while still hugging him. He broke the hug and looked at me he held my cheeks and wiped my tears. "A-ano ba sasabihin mo?" He asked smiling like an idiot.

"Nakakainis ka mahal kita!" I shouted at him while I'm wiping my tears. He just smiled at me but I hit him. "Wala ka bang isasagot?!" I asked. And he smiled again.

"Mahal din kita Addie, mahal na mahal."

___

Unedited xx