Chapter 2

This chapter is not only about Addie or her life. Baka kasi maumay kayo kung puro saknila lang umiikot yung storya so let's make a little fun.

(Note dun sa totoong Addie sa totoong buhay: Hoy wag ka mag reklamo sa chapter na ito hhahah! oke bye i'll see u tomorrow yung speaker ko ha.)

Battle Starts

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, me smiling. "surprise." he said. He was wearing a man short that was below his knees also a V-Neck shirt, and his nike.

He opened his arms and I attacked him with a hug. "I missed you chef!" I said. "I thought you're going to make my day later?" I asked him. "Well I'm too excited to see you Ads. How's High school?" he asked me. "not great. How's being a first year college student?" I asked him. "Very good. Culinary Arts has been my thing. Cut class with me Ads. Come on please? In fact Caly told me what happen to you yesterday." he said. I smirked and smiled at him. "I can't cut classes you chef." I said then pinched his nose.

"Ok, well after your classes. Come on let me drive you to school." He offered and do I have to say no. Of course no! It's Lucas we're talking about. "Sure chef!" I told him.

He opened the car door for me. "Thank you" I said as I was putting on my seat belt I glanced at our front door and receive a pointy stare from our maid.

"So ano nangyari?" I was awaken again by the time Lucas talked to me. "Nangyari?" I asked him raising my eye brows. "to you and Louis. Caly told me Alexis attacked you, also blamed you and to just be s--" "We'll chat later ok? I'll tell you everything but now focus on the road please." I told him and he smirked. My forehead crinkled when we entered a private village.

"Where we off to?" I asked Him. "Gabi, you remember how Gabi and Caly had history so I'm going to help Gabi court her." Lucas said and my eyes widen. "Aww.. Cals going to have a bae. But is Gabi ready for her? Gabi has a lot of walls to break. You know Caly." I said and tilt my head to his.

He punched the streering wheel and minutes later a door from the back opened. "Hi Gabiii!!!" I greeted him excitedly. Gabi's one hella hot guy.  Other Girls describe him as One wink girls will fall but Caly those winks doesn't make her to fall .

"Tol! kagabi pa ako hindi makatulog? Ano ba sasabihin ko kay Caly dahhil ngayon lang kami nag kita for sure awkward diba?" Gabi asked Lucas. "Aba kung maka hingi ka ng advice sakin akala mo ngayon ka lang man liligaw." Lucas said.

"Gusto nyo daanan na natin si Caly? I can call her." I offered. Not a second Gabi said "YES!" I turned on speaker when she answered the call. Lucas pull over and they were quiet.

"Hello?"

"Hey Caly, nasa bahay ka pa ba?"

"Nope I just came here at school. Nasira yung kotse ko kaninang umaga while I was starting it soo.. Why'd you call?"

"Wait moko sa parking lot I almost there."

"Ok fine.." She said and I could just imagine her eyes rolling at this moment.

I ended the call. "Tamang tama Gabi sira sasakyan nya hatid mo pauwi." Lucas said. We entered the school and I already saw Caly leaning into a car facing her phone.

Caly's POV

"Kyah!" I almost scream, well ok I screamed. But only because of this fvcking BMW Car facing in front of me. I read the plate number BJM 805. Lucas my mind said. I faced my hands on my waist as the window rolled down. "Addie!" I said and she was laughing hard.

Nag si babaan ang lahat at laking gulat ko ng may bumaba mula sa likod. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Gabrielle Alexandre Hilton." I said and fake a smile at him.

"And if it isn't Caly Richards." He said

"Kamustahan nyo ba yan?" Lucas asked.

"Not yet" I said.

Addie's POV

I was smiling at them two.

And then a race car came into all of our sight parked in the middle where we are and stopped. Everyone was seem to be shock. Ang angas...

It's when I realize that it was the new Mercedes Benz that came out the other day. Every one was amazed yet Lucas is staring at the MB hard. The front door from the right opened going up, I guess it's the driver. Everyone seem to be amazed.

I glanced at the plate number. Joe 129

"Louie.." I said. I never knew he can be this rich I mean come one! nag iisang anak na lalaki ng mga Fajardo He can get anything he wants. Fajardo family is more than a Billionaire.

He walked to our direction. And smiled at me. "Hi Bleu." He said. Bell rings and students were slowly walking away. It's just us five in this parking lot.

"Susunduin nalang kita mamaya Ads. Tara na Gabi." Lucas said. I just nod at him. I faced Louie again and admire him more. His outfit has change. He became more intense. Before I could talk "Bye Louie! Let's go Addie male late tayo!" Caly dragged me away from him. saved by Caly.

We stopped infront of our class room door and Caly was catching her breath and same as mine. "Thankyou" I said to her. She just nod and we went inside everyone was seated already Caly and I searched for our chair but it wasn't here.

"Bleu, Richards are you two going to sit down?" Mrs. Fernandez asked raising her dark brows at us. "How?" Caly asked. "Addie, Alexis took both of your chairs." one of our classmates said.

"Sit down with or without a chair." Mrs. Dark brows I mean Fernandez told us.

I looked at Caly and she did the same. We sat down on the floor and took out our books..

___

Unedited xx

bwisit na ba agad kayo kay Alexis? no hate

#teamLouDdie