Mrs Septer

Days went past everything was normal except the fear and guilt in my head was hurting me each day. Me and Liam became great friends and i found out more about Callum. The relationship was more about me buying things for him but i didn't mind that as long as he isn't planning on using me than yeh i really dont care. But throughout the week i was constantly being watched by Mrs Septer, who also happens to be one of my mum's friends. This scared me even more. What if she knows about the glasses. I know you guys might think I'm pathetic I'm doing all of this just to ovoid wearing glasses but honestly its my insecurities that are driving me crazy. When i put those glasses on i feel to insecure to walk out of my room. I wish i didn't care about what others think but the truth is i do and i dont think i'll ever stop caring its eating me up from the inside. And yes i am pathetic and so are my reasons, sometimes i blame myself for real parent going to jail. Its me, everything is just my fucking fault.
In my art lesson i was called out, i didn't remember doing anything wrong, and i really dont think had a reason to be called out. I was told to go to Ms Farceur's class (my english teacher) When i arrived there i saw my parents sitting down and Mrs Septer sitting in standing in front of them. I was terrified they have seen me without glasses its to late. "So i 'ear that your menna wear glasses" Mrs Septer said.
"Urrr-" i didn't know what to say i would have to wear glasses now. "You've basically lied 'n' cheated your parents after all they've done for you" she carried on walking towards me. Each step she took made me feel more and more afraid. My parents were staring at me but i tried not to make eye contact. "Gimme 'em, gimme 'em contacts" Mrs Septer said leaving a hand out. I stood there frozen until eventually i have in and gave her the contacts. "You see in this school we have a main rule. What the parents say goes. If they say that they dont want you to wear contacts then we don't want you to wear contacts. Do we understand each-other?" She lectured. I stayed quiet and looked at the floor. "So this is what we're gunnu do," she began. You going to wear 'em glasses for the rest of the day and onwards. I will checking in on you every lesson so dont try hide and buy more because this game don't work with me"
"They're only fucking contacts am i breaking freaking law, girls are smoking in the toilets right now and here we are talking about some stupid rule," i said in my head. I had a lot of words in my head but my parents were there and i didn't want it to be any worse.