Image.

When i got home i was excited as to how Liam was going to get my image.
"Taylor, theres someone here at the door for you" my mum called from downstairs. I ran downstairs so fast that i almost tripped over.
When i got down i saw Liam at the door.
"Your going to be so happy when i give you this news" he said with a smile that almost touched his ears. "I got you on the cover of Retro magazine."
Everyone in school read retro magazine, well the girls did and the boys just ripped out pages of girls and showed there friends.
"Wait, what, how?" I screamed, jumping up and down with glee.
"My dad knows a guy" he replied.
"When's my photoshoot?" I asked him.
"Right now" he replied as he pulled my hand.
You could tell that his car was very old. He tried to clean it as best as he could but you could still tell its age.
The place where the photo was being shot was very posh. There was a small place card on top of a table that said my name on it. The table was full of light snacks and a drink. When no one was looking i stuffed my face with all the expensive fudge and other delicious goods. Everyone around me was rushing around or arguing with someone on a phone.
"Taylor," a man called. "Taylor River" i quickly wiped my face and went to the man who called me.
He was a very tall man with a curly musquash. He had a French accent so I'm assuming he's from aboard.
"Hi I'm Mr Monsaquè and I'm the manager of this photo shoot, i can see you haven't got your make up on yet" he shouted over all the noise. Then before i knew it i was on a chair having cakes of makeup tossed on to me.
The makeup and dressing process took a long time, by the time we actually took some pictures the sun had set.