They're not my parents.

After school the driver picked me up. This meant my parents where angry with me because normally they would pick me up.
When i got home i saw my mother and father in the living room, they had obviously argued. As i was making my was upstairs my mother called me back down.
"Its not that you didn't wear your glasses, its the fact that you lied and we probably would never trust you again" she said. "Adopting you was the happiest moment of my life, we both gave you everything and all you had to do is be the great child i picture when someone says your name. But you blew it. You lied and cheated us you blew it!" She cried.
"Calm down, your pregnant look after yourself" my dad said gently to my mum and he sat her down.
"Wait woah your pregnant, but you can have babies" i said in shock to my mother.
"We had IVF and with a lot of hard struggles to and now because of your stupidity and selfishness this baby may never be born. Stop stressing everyone out!" My dad shouted. Never in my life have i seen my dad this angry and upset. I hated to see my mum and dad like this but they were blaming me and shouting at me over stupid contacts! "Well your not even my real parents why do you anyway!" I shouted back. My mum began to cry. I realised what i just said and looked at how much at hurt my mum. "You know when i went to pick you up from school i would always hear people talking about you. Some even said that i should really be keeping a closer eye on you but i just brushed it off, why did i brush it of. I should have kept closer tabs on you" my mum cried. I ran up to my room and cried myself to sleep. Something as small as contacts can be affecting me so bad. Ive lost my friends and my parents trust.