Ive got glasess.

Its Sunday and every month i have to go to the eye check out place whatever its called, I'm not very good with names, since my real mum and dad are divorced and kinda went jail when i was 2 i have to live with my foster parents and dont get me wrong i love them but they're just so worked up on rules. So anyway i was forced to go to this place and they done a lot of eye tests on me. The worst one was when i had to was read the alphabet and each letter was getting smaller and smaller so by the time i reached letter f it was so hard to see which was humiliating. Every minute or so i would always glance at my foster dad hoping that he would give me the his reassuring nods and smiles which made me feel safer. After all the test were finally over a man came in with a pair of glasses in his hand. They were big and geeky it had leopard print all around it. I looked at the man with disgust did i actually really need glasses. The man gave the glasses to me and told me to try them on, he then handed me a small smudgy mirror and when i looked in the mirror i saw a hideous creature who was wearing glasses making its eyes look bigger than its whole body...me. I instantly jumped back in shock and raised an eyebrow at my dad. "Am i really meant to wear this to school? Everyone would bully me" i said with anger.
"Well then those people are stupid because you know what i see, i see an amazing clever beautiful girl" Dad replied.
"Really" i said to him rolling my eyes.
"I dont want to wear this, im not wearing these!" I said to the man.
"Well they do come with contacts-" the man began.
"But they make your eyesight worse so I'm keeping them" my Dad interrupted. "Plus your only 16 I'm not letting you wear contacts"
I stared at my dad and rolled my eyes. When he says something he means it. When we got home i ran to my mum and told her everything. "So now you've heard the story, tell dad, tell him to let me wear contacts" i pleaded.
"But honey I'm the one who told your dad to make that rule, i mean look at you your an amazing girl but you can't even tie your shoes. You'll be allowed them when your old enough" my mum replied.
I ran to my room and slammed the door, i took my glasses and threw them across the room. Vanessa will obviously have something to say about my new look ugh!! I am not looking forward for school tomorrow.
Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz
I woke up from the sound of my alarm, "Yes was all that just some stupid nightmare" i thought and got out of bed and looked in the mirror and there i saw it, from the corner of my eye i saw those ugly big glasses just laying right where i chucked them. I wasn't dreaming which means its Monday...school. I heard my mum in the kitchen meaning that Dad was at work and no ones in there bed room, this was the perfect chance. I had to find the contacts. First i checked in the obvious places: under the bed, boxes etc. Then i checked the not so obvious places: underneath the clothes in the cupboard, on top of cupboards. No where. Until i remembered what my dad once told me "if we do ever get robbed no one will ever check the soap compartment. Its to obvious no one will even think to look there"