Back to school.

When a week was finally over and i went back to school i realised that the plan worked. No one made dirty looks at me and more people began talking to me.
Then i saw Jessica in the corridors. I assumed that now that she knew the truth she would be friends with me again so i went to her.
Before i said anything she said hurriedly "oh i have to go, Massy's waiting for me" then she rushed away. At that moment i realised that all that time my friends were using me like how Callum was. They just wanted the popularity and now that i wasn't popular anymore they went to Vanessa.
As i was walking to class i heard two boys talking.
"Yeh yeh yeh they've broken up now" said one of them.
I walked closer towards them but tried not to make it obvious that i was listening.
"In assembly last week i was pissing myself literally i was laughing so much man" the other laughed.
"I don't think any one'll go out with Vanessa or Taylor again" the other boy laughed back.
The fact that Liam's plan worked made me so happy but i still wanted my popularity back.
In english everyone stared at me until i sat down on my seat beside Liam.
Liam was really happy when i he saw me.
"Well the plan kinda worked" i said to him smiling.
"What, did you actually think that was the whole plan?" He laughed.
I was excited to hear more.
"The thing I've learnt about high school kids is that none of them are real, they don't care if your a good person, they just care about image and we're going to get you that image" he said in a whisper.