Callum's a cheater.

I went late to school the next day. I tried to wear makeup but it was to late these glasses had ruined everything.
A whole day of ugh-ness went by (ugh-ness isn't a word lol i know). I accepted that being alone at school and being back chatted about was my new life.
At the end of the day i saw Callum and i didn't want to look even more goofy by running then so i walked behind him waiting for him to turn around and see me.
When we were out of the school he got a phone call from a number he named with emojis "😍❤️❤️". I often saw this contact on his phone but i didn't worry about it. The conversation on the phone went like this
"Hey, i miss you so much...."
"Ew i know shes not even as half as beautiful as you are......"
"No of course i dont like her........"
"Yeh dont worry I'm on my way we can't be together at school so this is the only time we'll be together....."
"Yeh ok love you see you there....."
"Who was Callum talking to?" I thought.
I decided to follow him to see where he was going.
This time i didn't want me to see him so i hid behind trees and bushes like some mental monkey, always jumping around.
Callum suddenly took a turn and then stopped. I leaped into a bush and watched him. We waited there for about a minute or so until i saw Vanessa there. When she came they both hugged tight. Let go for a second and then hugged tighter. I could feel myself going hotter and hotter with rage.
"Lmao you must hate Taylor why dont you just break up with her at least we can be together" Vanessa said.
"Yeh dont worry we've been together for a long time, me and you. So i will break up with her lol what is she going to do cry with her froggy glasses like woahhh her eyes look so big" Callum laughed.
My heart dropped. I could feel my blood being pumped faster and faster. I griped my blazer hard it ripped a little.
"Ugh i know she actually thinks you like her" Vanessa laughed back. "Anyway I've got to go" she said and kissed Callum's cheek. He jumped up like a little girl after they get ice cream. When Vanessa left i jumped out of the bush and screamed at Callum. "How long how you been cheating on me?" I shouted, tears running down my face.
"Oh well this is um weird" he began. "Yeh I'm cheating on you lool, i liked you for like a month or two but then i dont know i guess i met Vanessa"
"Why di-d-didn't you just break up with me?" I asked still crying.
"Well your rich right and so damn popular i decided to stay so i could get popular but now that your a ug- well you know you've lost all your popularity so we are over" Callum said without any shame and walked away nudging me as he did.