Chapter 12: Nobody Needs To Know

((Warning: talking about self-harm. I don't want to make you guys feel uncomfortable or if it might trigger you. Also there are going to be drugs too))

Jade P.O.V

I wake up and I look at Perrie who looks so cute while she sleeps. By the way before you ask 'why haven't been in school for the past few days!?' It's because we are having a nice week off. Anyways, I get out of my trance and I go in the bathroom and look at myself.

"Look at you, fucking ugly slut, no one will miss you if you died!! Your so useless and pathetic" I say to myself and see the razor again, I hold it and I put the sharp part of the razor onto my skin on my right wrist.

"I deserve this" I start to tear my skin with the metal. I yelp slightly because it hurts but it kind of feels good in the same time, I start do it again and I my blood started to run down my arm.

"I-I deserve this... I deserve ever pain that happens to me... I'm such a fuck up.." I could feel the tears in my eyes drop down. I put my wrist under the tap and put cold water on it.

"Shit!" I say quietly because it started to sting.

"Jade hun? You in there again?"

"Yea, be out in a sec!!" Shit!! How am I meant to cover this!?! Ugh I don't think!!

"Ok hun" as soon as she said that I opened the door and I fake smile.

"I'm done, here you go" I hide my right wrist.

"Thanks Jade" she smiled and walked in.

"Phew" I whispered to myself, I went to Perrie's room to put on a long jumper to cover my cuts and some tights to look nice with the jumper, I go downstairs and sit on the sofa, I felt a pair of arms grab me.

"Morning" Perrie said with a smile and kissed my cheek.

"Morning babe" I smiled.

"Have you ate today?" She looked at me with concernn

"Yep" I lied...

"Good!! You want to hang around with the girls again?"

"Sure!!" I smile and put my converse on, Perrie was already dressed.

"Let's go baba" she smiled and opened the door.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to do the same as yesterday, it was fun wasn't it? If you don't want to do it again I totally understand" aww, Perrie is so understanding.

"N-no!! It's fine babe, let's go"

*skip walk there*

We wait for Jesy and Leigh-Anne by the water fountain again.

"Hey girlies!!!" Jesy said loudly.

"Hey Jes!!" I hugged her.

"How are you!?!" She grabbed my right arm and patted my wrist, I was dying to yelp because she was feeling my cuts and if hurt so much but I closed my eye's, bit my lip and slightly moaned.

"I-I'm fine!! P-please don't touch me" I fake smile and laugh.

"Good and fine!!" She let's me go and she giggles and she talks to the girls.

Perrie P.O.V

"So Perrie, how are you?" Jes asked with a smile.

"Oh I'm fine, you ok girls?"

"We are fine!!" They both said with a smile.

"Where do you want to go guys?" I cross my arms.

"Mmm. McDonald's or hang out here for a little longer?"